Civic and arts leaders rallying to give aging Thalia Mara a fix up
by Ted Carter
Published: March 19,2012
Tags: Averyell Kessler, Betsy Bradley, Brailsford and Dunlavey, Broadway, Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons, Downtown Jackson Partners, Entergy Mississippi, Haley Fisackerly, JACKSON, Jackson City Council, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Museum of Art, Pascagoula Street, Thalia Mara Hall, Washington DC
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river