Civic and arts leaders rallying to give aging Thalia Mara a fix up
by Ted Carter
Published: March 19,2012
Tags: Averyell Kessler, Betsy Bradley, Brailsford and Dunlavey, Broadway, Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons, Downtown Jackson Partners, Entergy Mississippi, Haley Fisackerly, JACKSON, Jackson City Council, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Museum of Art, Pascagoula Street, Thalia Mara Hall, Washington DC
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center