Civic and arts leaders rallying to give aging Thalia Mara a fix up
by Ted Carter
Published: March 19,2012
Tags: Averyell Kessler, Betsy Bradley, Brailsford and Dunlavey, Broadway, Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons, Downtown Jackson Partners, Entergy Mississippi, Haley Fisackerly, JACKSON, Jackson City Council, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Museum of Art, Pascagoula Street, Thalia Mara Hall, Washington DC
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports