Civic and arts leaders rallying to give aging Thalia Mara a fix up
by Ted Carter
Published: March 19,2012
Tags: Averyell Kessler, Betsy Bradley, Brailsford and Dunlavey, Broadway, Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons, Downtown Jackson Partners, Entergy Mississippi, Haley Fisackerly, JACKSON, Jackson City Council, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Museum of Art, Pascagoula Street, Thalia Mara Hall, Washington DC
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data