FNC Inc. strikes first-time deal with BuildFax
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 19,2012
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. can now provide its clients access to historical building permit data as the result of a partnership with BuildFax.
“Amid a shifting real estate market and ever-changing regulations, FNC’s collateral-focused data coupled with the building permit intelligence of BuildFax can provide needed solutions to help mortgage professionals make educated decisions on collateral value and increase confidence in overall loan quality,” said BuildFax president Holly Tachovsky.
“Our analytics deliver comprehensive details about the residential collateral that backs the loans our clients originate and service. Thanks to our partnership with BuildFax, we can now offer our clients even more property information they can use to verify details about the residential property,” said Mike Loscavio, FNC’s director of strategic alliances. “By integrating with BuildFax, FNC is pleased to be able to provide greater value to our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Community Bank names new officers
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County