FNC Inc. strikes first-time deal with BuildFax
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 19,2012
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. can now provide its clients access to historical building permit data as the result of a partnership with BuildFax.
“Amid a shifting real estate market and ever-changing regulations, FNC’s collateral-focused data coupled with the building permit intelligence of BuildFax can provide needed solutions to help mortgage professionals make educated decisions on collateral value and increase confidence in overall loan quality,” said BuildFax president Holly Tachovsky.
“Our analytics deliver comprehensive details about the residential collateral that backs the loans our clients originate and service. Thanks to our partnership with BuildFax, we can now offer our clients even more property information they can use to verify details about the residential property,” said Mike Loscavio, FNC’s director of strategic alliances. “By integrating with BuildFax, FNC is pleased to be able to provide greater value to our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that