FNC Inc. strikes first-time deal with BuildFax
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 19,2012
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. can now provide its clients access to historical building permit data as the result of a partnership with BuildFax.
“Amid a shifting real estate market and ever-changing regulations, FNC’s collateral-focused data coupled with the building permit intelligence of BuildFax can provide needed solutions to help mortgage professionals make educated decisions on collateral value and increase confidence in overall loan quality,” said BuildFax president Holly Tachovsky.
“Our analytics deliver comprehensive details about the residential collateral that backs the loans our clients originate and service. Thanks to our partnership with BuildFax, we can now offer our clients even more property information they can use to verify details about the residential property,” said Mike Loscavio, FNC’s director of strategic alliances. “By integrating with BuildFax, FNC is pleased to be able to provide greater value to our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training