FNC Inc. strikes first-time deal with BuildFax
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 19,2012
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. can now provide its clients access to historical building permit data as the result of a partnership with BuildFax.
“Amid a shifting real estate market and ever-changing regulations, FNC’s collateral-focused data coupled with the building permit intelligence of BuildFax can provide needed solutions to help mortgage professionals make educated decisions on collateral value and increase confidence in overall loan quality,” said BuildFax president Holly Tachovsky.
“Our analytics deliver comprehensive details about the residential collateral that backs the loans our clients originate and service. Thanks to our partnership with BuildFax, we can now offer our clients even more property information they can use to verify details about the residential property,” said Mike Loscavio, FNC’s director of strategic alliances. “By integrating with BuildFax, FNC is pleased to be able to provide greater value to our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Texas company buys Tuscaloosa Marine Shale leases