FNC Inc. strikes first-time deal with BuildFax
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 19,2012
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. can now provide its clients access to historical building permit data as the result of a partnership with BuildFax.
“Amid a shifting real estate market and ever-changing regulations, FNC’s collateral-focused data coupled with the building permit intelligence of BuildFax can provide needed solutions to help mortgage professionals make educated decisions on collateral value and increase confidence in overall loan quality,” said BuildFax president Holly Tachovsky.
“Our analytics deliver comprehensive details about the residential collateral that backs the loans our clients originate and service. Thanks to our partnership with BuildFax, we can now offer our clients even more property information they can use to verify details about the residential property,” said Mike Loscavio, FNC’s director of strategic alliances. “By integrating with BuildFax, FNC is pleased to be able to provide greater value to our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist