Audit shows bankrupt Natchez Regional faring better financially
Published: March 20,2012
NATCHEZ — An audit shows Natchez Regional Medical Center was doing better off financially in 2011 than it was in 2010.
NRMC CFO Charles Mock presented the Adams County Board of Supervisors yesterday with the hospital’s financial audit for the fiscal year ending Sept. 20, 2011.
After the meeting, Mock told The Natchez Democrat the hospital’s bankruptcy will be paid off in September.
The hospital saw a $327,000 increase in net assets in the most recent fiscal year, up from a $71,000 deficit in 2010.
While the hospital’s cash flow sheets show that NRMC spent $70,000 more than it took in, Mock said that number was reflective of the hospital making payments on its debts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015