Audit shows bankrupt Natchez Regional faring better financially
Published: March 20,2012
NATCHEZ — An audit shows Natchez Regional Medical Center was doing better off financially in 2011 than it was in 2010.
NRMC CFO Charles Mock presented the Adams County Board of Supervisors yesterday with the hospital’s financial audit for the fiscal year ending Sept. 20, 2011.
After the meeting, Mock told The Natchez Democrat the hospital’s bankruptcy will be paid off in September.
The hospital saw a $327,000 increase in net assets in the most recent fiscal year, up from a $71,000 deficit in 2010.
While the hospital’s cash flow sheets show that NRMC spent $70,000 more than it took in, Mock said that number was reflective of the hospital making payments on its debts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41