Read Spring 2012 “Come See Us” Tourism, Meetings & Conventions
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 23,2012
Tags: BBQ, business fashion, Come See Us, Conventions, golf courses, golfing, HATTIESBURG, Hub City, Lumpkin's BBQ, meetings, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Ocean Springs, shopping, The Alluvian, The Blues, The Crossroads, The Shed, tourism
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports