All-American hires Hall
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Kelvin Hall is the new general supervisor for All American Check Cashing of Madison. He has over 12 years of experience in the payday and title loan industry, including president of Southeastern Cash Advance and Southeastern Title Cash Inc. and supervisor for Approved Cash Advance.
Hall also served five years on the board of directors of Financial Service Centers of Mississippi, including three years as secretary.
Her and his wife, Pam, have one son, Nicholas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy