All-American hires Hall
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Kelvin Hall is the new general supervisor for All American Check Cashing of Madison. He has over 12 years of experience in the payday and title loan industry, including president of Southeastern Cash Advance and Southeastern Title Cash Inc. and supervisor for Approved Cash Advance.
Hall also served five years on the board of directors of Financial Service Centers of Mississippi, including three years as secretary.
Her and his wife, Pam, have one son, Nicholas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth