All-American hires Hall
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Kelvin Hall is the new general supervisor for All American Check Cashing of Madison. He has over 12 years of experience in the payday and title loan industry, including president of Southeastern Cash Advance and Southeastern Title Cash Inc. and supervisor for Approved Cash Advance.
Hall also served five years on the board of directors of Financial Service Centers of Mississippi, including three years as secretary.
Her and his wife, Pam, have one son, Nicholas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal