All-American hires Hall
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Kelvin Hall is the new general supervisor for All American Check Cashing of Madison. He has over 12 years of experience in the payday and title loan industry, including president of Southeastern Cash Advance and Southeastern Title Cash Inc. and supervisor for Approved Cash Advance.
Hall also served five years on the board of directors of Financial Service Centers of Mississippi, including three years as secretary.
Her and his wife, Pam, have one son, Nicholas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines