All-American hires Hall
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Kelvin Hall is the new general supervisor for All American Check Cashing of Madison. He has over 12 years of experience in the payday and title loan industry, including president of Southeastern Cash Advance and Southeastern Title Cash Inc. and supervisor for Approved Cash Advance.
Hall also served five years on the board of directors of Financial Service Centers of Mississippi, including three years as secretary.
Her and his wife, Pam, have one son, Nicholas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development