Board elects Bailey
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Mississippi State University’s Ann Bailey is the newly elected secretary of the Southern Association for College Student Affairs Foundation Board. The university’s housing and residence life director, she recently was elected to a two-year term with the independent organization representing higher education practitioners, educators and students in the field.
Since joining SACSA in 1984, the veteran administrator has served in various leadership capacities, including its 2005-06 president. Previously, she was the association’s vice president for partnerships, a foundation board trustee and nominations committee member.
A Birmingham, Ala., native, Bailey came to MSU in 1993 and became head of the housing and residence life office in 2000 after serving as assistant director. A University of Montevallo (Ala.) graduate, she holds master’s and doctoral degrees from FSU and MSU, respectively.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval