Clinic welcomes Lintner
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Mary P. Lintner, NP-C, FAANP, to Columbia Family Clinic as a nurse practitioner. Lintner obtained a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. She furthered her education at the University of Southern Mississippi where she received her master’s in nursing, family practice care.
Lintner is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a member of the Mississippi Nurses Association and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers