Clinic welcomes Lintner
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Mary P. Lintner, NP-C, FAANP, to Columbia Family Clinic as a nurse practitioner. Lintner obtained a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. She furthered her education at the University of Southern Mississippi where she received her master’s in nursing, family practice care.
Lintner is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a member of the Mississippi Nurses Association and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62