Clinic welcomes Lintner
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Mary P. Lintner, NP-C, FAANP, to Columbia Family Clinic as a nurse practitioner. Lintner obtained a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. She furthered her education at the University of Southern Mississippi where she received her master’s in nursing, family practice care.
Lintner is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a member of the Mississippi Nurses Association and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit