Clinic welcomes Lintner
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Mary P. Lintner, NP-C, FAANP, to Columbia Family Clinic as a nurse practitioner. Lintner obtained a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. She furthered her education at the University of Southern Mississippi where she received her master’s in nursing, family practice care.
Lintner is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a member of the Mississippi Nurses Association and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports