Clinic welcomes Lintner
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Mary P. Lintner, NP-C, FAANP, to Columbia Family Clinic as a nurse practitioner. Lintner obtained a bachelor’s in nursing from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala. She furthered her education at the University of Southern Mississippi where she received her master’s in nursing, family practice care.
Lintner is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a member of the Mississippi Nurses Association and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route