Hospital recognizes employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Tags: Aleighsha Talton, Anieko Smith, Core Mae Ford, Harry Nelson, Janessa Washington, Jay Calaham, Jelisha Taylor, Jeremy Winston, Kevin Hardy, Mississippi State Hospital, Regina Shaheed, Robert Ervin, Sheri Vaughans, Shryl Leonard, Tiffany Jefferson
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with March anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Mississippi State Hospital March service award recipients include: Jenessa Washington of Bolton, one year; Cora Mae Ford of Jackson, 20 years; Tiffany Jefferson of Brandon, one year; Jelisha Taylor of Harrisville, one year; Jay Calaham of Jackson, 20 years; Regina Shaheed of Jackson, one year; Harry Nelson of Jackson, five years; Aleighsha Talton of Braxon, one year; Anieko Smith of Jackson, one year; Kevin Hardy of Byram, one year; Robert Ervin of Clinton, one year; Jeremy Winston of Jackson, one year; Sherri Vaughans of Jackson, one year; and Shryl Leonard of Jackson, five years.
Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal