Hospital recognizes employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Tags: Aleighsha Talton, Anieko Smith, Core Mae Ford, Harry Nelson, Janessa Washington, Jay Calaham, Jelisha Taylor, Jeremy Winston, Kevin Hardy, Mississippi State Hospital, Regina Shaheed, Robert Ervin, Sheri Vaughans, Shryl Leonard, Tiffany Jefferson
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with March anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Mississippi State Hospital March service award recipients include: Jenessa Washington of Bolton, one year; Cora Mae Ford of Jackson, 20 years; Tiffany Jefferson of Brandon, one year; Jelisha Taylor of Harrisville, one year; Jay Calaham of Jackson, 20 years; Regina Shaheed of Jackson, one year; Harry Nelson of Jackson, five years; Aleighsha Talton of Braxon, one year; Anieko Smith of Jackson, one year; Kevin Hardy of Byram, one year; Robert Ervin of Clinton, one year; Jeremy Winston of Jackson, one year; Sherri Vaughans of Jackson, one year; and Shryl Leonard of Jackson, five years.
Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement