Kenna earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Lynne C. Kenna has been promoted to vice president of loan administration for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Bank. She has been with Community Bank for the past 31 years holding several different positions within the Loan Administration Department.
Kenna is a graduate of Mississippi State University where she earned a bachelor of science in merchandising. She resides in Forest with her husband, Joey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios