Kenna earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Lynne C. Kenna has been promoted to vice president of loan administration for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Bank. She has been with Community Bank for the past 31 years holding several different positions within the Loan Administration Department.
Kenna is a graduate of Mississippi State University where she earned a bachelor of science in merchandising. She resides in Forest with her husband, Joey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey