Kenna earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Lynne C. Kenna has been promoted to vice president of loan administration for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Bank. She has been with Community Bank for the past 31 years holding several different positions within the Loan Administration Department.
Kenna is a graduate of Mississippi State University where she earned a bachelor of science in merchandising. She resides in Forest with her husband, Joey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'