Kenna earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Lynne C. Kenna has been promoted to vice president of loan administration for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Bank. She has been with Community Bank for the past 31 years holding several different positions within the Loan Administration Department.
Kenna is a graduate of Mississippi State University where she earned a bachelor of science in merchandising. She resides in Forest with her husband, Joey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015