Kenna earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Lynne C. Kenna has been promoted to vice president of loan administration for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Bank. She has been with Community Bank for the past 31 years holding several different positions within the Loan Administration Department.
Kenna is a graduate of Mississippi State University where she earned a bachelor of science in merchandising. She resides in Forest with her husband, Joey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions