Lucas joins Starkville clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Dr. V. Al Lucas II has joined the team at the Eye & Laser Center of Starkville. Lucas is a therapeutic certified optometrist who provides vision examinations, corrective spectacles and contact lenses and therapeutic eye care for various ocular conditions.
A native of Newton, Lucas graduated from East Central Community College and attended the University of Mississippi. He completed his optometric training at Southern College of Optometry in Memphis in 1992.
He completed externships at Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, and Clayton Eye Center near Atlanta.
Lucas practiced in Ridgeland, Canton and Meridian, before coming to Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years