Lucas joins Starkville clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Dr. V. Al Lucas II has joined the team at the Eye & Laser Center of Starkville. Lucas is a therapeutic certified optometrist who provides vision examinations, corrective spectacles and contact lenses and therapeutic eye care for various ocular conditions.
A native of Newton, Lucas graduated from East Central Community College and attended the University of Mississippi. He completed his optometric training at Southern College of Optometry in Memphis in 1992.
He completed externships at Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, and Clayton Eye Center near Atlanta.
Lucas practiced in Ridgeland, Canton and Meridian, before coming to Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19