Lucas joins Starkville clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Dr. V. Al Lucas II has joined the team at the Eye & Laser Center of Starkville. Lucas is a therapeutic certified optometrist who provides vision examinations, corrective spectacles and contact lenses and therapeutic eye care for various ocular conditions.
A native of Newton, Lucas graduated from East Central Community College and attended the University of Mississippi. He completed his optometric training at Southern College of Optometry in Memphis in 1992.
He completed externships at Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, and Clayton Eye Center near Atlanta.
Lucas practiced in Ridgeland, Canton and Meridian, before coming to Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma