Lucas joins Starkville clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Dr. V. Al Lucas II has joined the team at the Eye & Laser Center of Starkville. Lucas is a therapeutic certified optometrist who provides vision examinations, corrective spectacles and contact lenses and therapeutic eye care for various ocular conditions.
A native of Newton, Lucas graduated from East Central Community College and attended the University of Mississippi. He completed his optometric training at Southern College of Optometry in Memphis in 1992.
He completed externships at Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, and Clayton Eye Center near Atlanta.
Lucas practiced in Ridgeland, Canton and Meridian, before coming to Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics