Lucas joins Starkville clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Dr. V. Al Lucas II has joined the team at the Eye & Laser Center of Starkville. Lucas is a therapeutic certified optometrist who provides vision examinations, corrective spectacles and contact lenses and therapeutic eye care for various ocular conditions.
A native of Newton, Lucas graduated from East Central Community College and attended the University of Mississippi. He completed his optometric training at Southern College of Optometry in Memphis in 1992.
He completed externships at Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, and Clayton Eye Center near Atlanta.
Lucas practiced in Ridgeland, Canton and Meridian, before coming to Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program