Ocean Springs Education Foundation taps officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Tags: Amy Cochran, Andrea Osman, Bitty Mohler, Cheryl Jackson Cooper, Georgia Storey, Jan Niolon, Jane Moore, Joey Conwill, Lisa Jones, Marty Reynolds, Matt Brown, Matt Perez, Michael Davis, Pam Roll, Stephanie Lamppin-Chen, Ward Wicht
The Ocean Springs Education Foundation has elected officers to serve for the 2012 term. They are: Cheryl Jackson Cooper, president; Andrea Osman, vice president; Amy Cochran, secretary; and Jan Niolon, treasurer.
In addition, five new directors have been selected to join OSEF to serve from 2012 to 2014. They are Matt Brown, Joey Conwill, Matt Perez, Pam Roll and Georgia Storey. Other board members are Lisa Jones, Bitty Mohler, Michael Davis. Stephanie Lamppin-Chen, Jane Moore, Marty Reynolds and Ward Wicht.
Dr. Jan Griffin serves as the OSSD administration representative, and Dr. William Lee is the 2012 school board representative. Mike Streiff serves as immediate past president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program