Ocean Springs Education Foundation taps officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Tags: Amy Cochran, Andrea Osman, Bitty Mohler, Cheryl Jackson Cooper, Georgia Storey, Jan Niolon, Jane Moore, Joey Conwill, Lisa Jones, Marty Reynolds, Matt Brown, Matt Perez, Michael Davis, Pam Roll, Stephanie Lamppin-Chen, Ward Wicht
The Ocean Springs Education Foundation has elected officers to serve for the 2012 term. They are: Cheryl Jackson Cooper, president; Andrea Osman, vice president; Amy Cochran, secretary; and Jan Niolon, treasurer.
In addition, five new directors have been selected to join OSEF to serve from 2012 to 2014. They are Matt Brown, Joey Conwill, Matt Perez, Pam Roll and Georgia Storey. Other board members are Lisa Jones, Bitty Mohler, Michael Davis. Stephanie Lamppin-Chen, Jane Moore, Marty Reynolds and Ward Wicht.
Dr. Jan Griffin serves as the OSSD administration representative, and Dr. William Lee is the 2012 school board representative. Mike Streiff serves as immediate past president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi