Ocean Springs Education Foundation taps officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Tags: Amy Cochran, Andrea Osman, Bitty Mohler, Cheryl Jackson Cooper, Georgia Storey, Jan Niolon, Jane Moore, Joey Conwill, Lisa Jones, Marty Reynolds, Matt Brown, Matt Perez, Michael Davis, Pam Roll, Stephanie Lamppin-Chen, Ward Wicht
The Ocean Springs Education Foundation has elected officers to serve for the 2012 term. They are: Cheryl Jackson Cooper, president; Andrea Osman, vice president; Amy Cochran, secretary; and Jan Niolon, treasurer.
In addition, five new directors have been selected to join OSEF to serve from 2012 to 2014. They are Matt Brown, Joey Conwill, Matt Perez, Pam Roll and Georgia Storey. Other board members are Lisa Jones, Bitty Mohler, Michael Davis. Stephanie Lamppin-Chen, Jane Moore, Marty Reynolds and Ward Wicht.
Dr. Jan Griffin serves as the OSSD administration representative, and Dr. William Lee is the 2012 school board representative. Mike Streiff serves as immediate past president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line