Ocean Springs Education Foundation taps officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Tags: Amy Cochran, Andrea Osman, Bitty Mohler, Cheryl Jackson Cooper, Georgia Storey, Jan Niolon, Jane Moore, Joey Conwill, Lisa Jones, Marty Reynolds, Matt Brown, Matt Perez, Michael Davis, Pam Roll, Stephanie Lamppin-Chen, Ward Wicht
The Ocean Springs Education Foundation has elected officers to serve for the 2012 term. They are: Cheryl Jackson Cooper, president; Andrea Osman, vice president; Amy Cochran, secretary; and Jan Niolon, treasurer.
In addition, five new directors have been selected to join OSEF to serve from 2012 to 2014. They are Matt Brown, Joey Conwill, Matt Perez, Pam Roll and Georgia Storey. Other board members are Lisa Jones, Bitty Mohler, Michael Davis. Stephanie Lamppin-Chen, Jane Moore, Marty Reynolds and Ward Wicht.
Dr. Jan Griffin serves as the OSSD administration representative, and Dr. William Lee is the 2012 school board representative. Mike Streiff serves as immediate past president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators