Ocean Springs Education Foundation taps officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Tags: Amy Cochran, Andrea Osman, Bitty Mohler, Cheryl Jackson Cooper, Georgia Storey, Jan Niolon, Jane Moore, Joey Conwill, Lisa Jones, Marty Reynolds, Matt Brown, Matt Perez, Michael Davis, Pam Roll, Stephanie Lamppin-Chen, Ward Wicht
The Ocean Springs Education Foundation has elected officers to serve for the 2012 term. They are: Cheryl Jackson Cooper, president; Andrea Osman, vice president; Amy Cochran, secretary; and Jan Niolon, treasurer.
In addition, five new directors have been selected to join OSEF to serve from 2012 to 2014. They are Matt Brown, Joey Conwill, Matt Perez, Pam Roll and Georgia Storey. Other board members are Lisa Jones, Bitty Mohler, Michael Davis. Stephanie Lamppin-Chen, Jane Moore, Marty Reynolds and Ward Wicht.
Dr. Jan Griffin serves as the OSSD administration representative, and Dr. William Lee is the 2012 school board representative. Mike Streiff serves as immediate past president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center