Planters promotes employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Planters Bank has promoted three employees. Jamie Ray has been promoted to assistant vice president in the Cleveland office. LeAnn Cummins has been promoted to compliance officer for the Planters Bank system. Peter Fisher has been promoted to loan officer in the Greenville office.
Ray is a native of Cleveland and a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking. She has been in banking for 16 years and has worked with Planters Bank in Cleveland for over 13 years. She is an active member of the Cleveland Exchange Club where she is currently serving as treasurer. She has two children, Morgan and Austin.
Cummins is a native of Drew and attended Delta State University. She has been in banking for 18 years and been with Planters Bank for nine years. She worked in the Ruleville office for seven years before joining the Compliance Department where she has worked for the past two years. She is active with the Boy Scout Troop 4442. She is married to Gerry Cummins Jr., and they have two children Joseph and Adam.
Fisher is a native of Rolling Fork. He graduated from Mississippi State University in 2007 and received his master’s degree from Mississippi State in 2008. He is involved with Habitat for Humanity, United Way and Rotary’s Reading Buddy Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing