Robinson joins SoilTech
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
SoilTech Consultants has added Jeremy Robinson to its team of professionals. Robinson is considered an expert in asphalt pavement and brings extensive experience and understanding in construction materials.
Prior to joining SoilTech, Robinson worked eight years in a leadership role with the Mississippi Department of Transportation, including as the assistant materials testing engineer in the Materials Division. Robinson was in charge of overseeing the laboratory operations, field operations and the independent assurance branches within the Materials Division.
Robinson achieved both his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in civil engineering from Mississippi State University and is a registered licensed engineer in the state of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state