Robinson joins SoilTech
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
SoilTech Consultants has added Jeremy Robinson to its team of professionals. Robinson is considered an expert in asphalt pavement and brings extensive experience and understanding in construction materials.
Prior to joining SoilTech, Robinson worked eight years in a leadership role with the Mississippi Department of Transportation, including as the assistant materials testing engineer in the Materials Division. Robinson was in charge of overseeing the laboratory operations, field operations and the independent assurance branches within the Materials Division.
Robinson achieved both his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in civil engineering from Mississippi State University and is a registered licensed engineer in the state of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us