Robinson joins SoilTech
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
SoilTech Consultants has added Jeremy Robinson to its team of professionals. Robinson is considered an expert in asphalt pavement and brings extensive experience and understanding in construction materials.
Prior to joining SoilTech, Robinson worked eight years in a leadership role with the Mississippi Department of Transportation, including as the assistant materials testing engineer in the Materials Division. Robinson was in charge of overseeing the laboratory operations, field operations and the independent assurance branches within the Materials Division.
Robinson achieved both his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in civil engineering from Mississippi State University and is a registered licensed engineer in the state of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability