Robinson joins SoilTech
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
SoilTech Consultants has added Jeremy Robinson to its team of professionals. Robinson is considered an expert in asphalt pavement and brings extensive experience and understanding in construction materials.
Prior to joining SoilTech, Robinson worked eight years in a leadership role with the Mississippi Department of Transportation, including as the assistant materials testing engineer in the Materials Division. Robinson was in charge of overseeing the laboratory operations, field operations and the independent assurance branches within the Materials Division.
Robinson achieved both his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in civil engineering from Mississippi State University and is a registered licensed engineer in the state of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison