Robinson joins SoilTech
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
SoilTech Consultants has added Jeremy Robinson to its team of professionals. Robinson is considered an expert in asphalt pavement and brings extensive experience and understanding in construction materials.
Prior to joining SoilTech, Robinson worked eight years in a leadership role with the Mississippi Department of Transportation, including as the assistant materials testing engineer in the Materials Division. Robinson was in charge of overseeing the laboratory operations, field operations and the independent assurance branches within the Materials Division.
Robinson achieved both his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in civil engineering from Mississippi State University and is a registered licensed engineer in the state of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office