Seymour takes home honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
The Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture honored Mississippi State University associate professor Michael Seymour with the national 2012 Excellence in Teaching Award. Seymour has taught in MSU’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences in the Department of Landscape Architecture for seven years.
In addition to teaching a wide range of courses, Seymour has authored numerous publications, participated in professional organizations and served as the coordinator of the landscape architecture department’s graduate program. He frequently tests the effectiveness of his own courses by assessing the outcomes of lectures and assignments in search of the best teaching approaches. He has presented at conferences around the world.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act