Seymour takes home honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
The Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture honored Mississippi State University associate professor Michael Seymour with the national 2012 Excellence in Teaching Award. Seymour has taught in MSU’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences in the Department of Landscape Architecture for seven years.
In addition to teaching a wide range of courses, Seymour has authored numerous publications, participated in professional organizations and served as the coordinator of the landscape architecture department’s graduate program. He frequently tests the effectiveness of his own courses by assessing the outcomes of lectures and assignments in search of the best teaching approaches. He has presented at conferences around the world.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”