Southern Miss authors win award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Two members of the School of Nursing faculty at the University of Southern Mississippi were recently honored with the 2011 American Journal of Nursing’s Book of the Year award.
Dr. Janie Butts and Dr. Karen Rich co-authored the book titled Philosophies and Theories for Advanced Nursing Practice, which is primarily used for graduate-level nursing students.
The book received the award in the category of Advanced Nursing Practice from the American Journal of Nursing, and is currently available in Barnes & Noble and other textbook retailers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money