Southern Miss authors win award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Two members of the School of Nursing faculty at the University of Southern Mississippi were recently honored with the 2011 American Journal of Nursing’s Book of the Year award.
Dr. Janie Butts and Dr. Karen Rich co-authored the book titled Philosophies and Theories for Advanced Nursing Practice, which is primarily used for graduate-level nursing students.
The book received the award in the category of Advanced Nursing Practice from the American Journal of Nursing, and is currently available in Barnes & Noble and other textbook retailers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life