Southern Miss authors win award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Two members of the School of Nursing faculty at the University of Southern Mississippi were recently honored with the 2011 American Journal of Nursing’s Book of the Year award.
Dr. Janie Butts and Dr. Karen Rich co-authored the book titled Philosophies and Theories for Advanced Nursing Practice, which is primarily used for graduate-level nursing students.
The book received the award in the category of Advanced Nursing Practice from the American Journal of Nursing, and is currently available in Barnes & Noble and other textbook retailers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- FEMA awards grant to defray costs of moving tornado-damaged hospital