Southern Miss authors win award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Two members of the School of Nursing faculty at the University of Southern Mississippi were recently honored with the 2011 American Journal of Nursing’s Book of the Year award.
Dr. Janie Butts and Dr. Karen Rich co-authored the book titled Philosophies and Theories for Advanced Nursing Practice, which is primarily used for graduate-level nursing students.
The book received the award in the category of Advanced Nursing Practice from the American Journal of Nursing, and is currently available in Barnes & Noble and other textbook retailers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal