Southern Miss authors win award
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 25,2012
Two members of the School of Nursing faculty at the University of Southern Mississippi were recently honored with the 2011 American Journal of Nursing’s Book of the Year award.
Dr. Janie Butts and Dr. Karen Rich co-authored the book titled Philosophies and Theories for Advanced Nursing Practice, which is primarily used for graduate-level nursing students.
The book received the award in the category of Advanced Nursing Practice from the American Journal of Nursing, and is currently available in Barnes & Noble and other textbook retailers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win