Whitehead earns certification
Raymond Whitehead, M.D., a Hattiesburg Clinic orthopaedic surgeon, recently earned his certification to perform a partial knee resurfacing procedure called MAKOplasty that is carried-out using the RIO Robotic Arm Interactive Orthopedic System. Whitehead currently practices in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine departments. He obtained his medical degree from University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham, Ala. His experience includes an internship in general surgery and a residency in orthopaedic surgery both from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Ga. Whitehead also completed a sports medicine and arthroscopy fellowship at Orthopaedic Research of Virginia in Richmond, Va.
Whitehead is board certified in orthopaedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and possesses a Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine. His professional memberships consist of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Medical Association, Mississippi State Medical Association, South Mississippi Medical Society, Mississippi State Orthopaedic Society and the Arthroscopy Association of North America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip