CMMC receives CON to expand psychiatric unit, renovations
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 30,2012
JACKSON — Jackson HMA, LLC (d/b/a Central Mississippi Medical Center) has received certificate of need (CON) authority for the expansion of its adult psychiatric unit bed capacity from 29 to 47 beds. The proposed project will include the renovation of 8.405 square feet on the 6th floor of the hospital.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $3,342,326.
The MSDH has administered the CON program since July 1986. Since then, more than 1,400 CONs have been reviewed, representing total capital expenditures of approximately $5 billion.
The next CON monthly meeting will be April 26 at the MSDH offices in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department