CMMC receives CON to expand psychiatric unit, renovations
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 30,2012
JACKSON — Jackson HMA, LLC (d/b/a Central Mississippi Medical Center) has received certificate of need (CON) authority for the expansion of its adult psychiatric unit bed capacity from 29 to 47 beds. The proposed project will include the renovation of 8.405 square feet on the 6th floor of the hospital.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $3,342,326.
The MSDH has administered the CON program since July 1986. Since then, more than 1,400 CONs have been reviewed, representing total capital expenditures of approximately $5 billion.
The next CON monthly meeting will be April 26 at the MSDH offices in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- State's corn crop could set new yield record
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation