CMMC receives CON to expand psychiatric unit, renovations
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 30,2012
JACKSON — Jackson HMA, LLC (d/b/a Central Mississippi Medical Center) has received certificate of need (CON) authority for the expansion of its adult psychiatric unit bed capacity from 29 to 47 beds. The proposed project will include the renovation of 8.405 square feet on the 6th floor of the hospital.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $3,342,326.
The MSDH has administered the CON program since July 1986. Since then, more than 1,400 CONs have been reviewed, representing total capital expenditures of approximately $5 billion.
The next CON monthly meeting will be April 26 at the MSDH offices in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years