CMMC receives CON to expand psychiatric unit, renovations
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 30,2012
JACKSON — Jackson HMA, LLC (d/b/a Central Mississippi Medical Center) has received certificate of need (CON) authority for the expansion of its adult psychiatric unit bed capacity from 29 to 47 beds. The proposed project will include the renovation of 8.405 square feet on the 6th floor of the hospital.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $3,342,326.
The MSDH has administered the CON program since July 1986. Since then, more than 1,400 CONs have been reviewed, representing total capital expenditures of approximately $5 billion.
The next CON monthly meeting will be April 26 at the MSDH offices in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal