CMMC receives CON to expand psychiatric unit, renovations
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 30,2012
JACKSON — Jackson HMA, LLC (d/b/a Central Mississippi Medical Center) has received certificate of need (CON) authority for the expansion of its adult psychiatric unit bed capacity from 29 to 47 beds. The proposed project will include the renovation of 8.405 square feet on the 6th floor of the hospital.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $3,342,326.
The MSDH has administered the CON program since July 1986. Since then, more than 1,400 CONs have been reviewed, representing total capital expenditures of approximately $5 billion.
The next CON monthly meeting will be April 26 at the MSDH offices in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion