Brown named to Council
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. has named Dr. M. Christopher Brown II as one of its newest members on the World Policy Council established in 1996 to expand the fraternity’s involvement in social issues and global policy. Brown’s appointment officially began March 29 during the World Policy Council’s meeting in Washington, D.C.
Brown is a recognized leader in higher education, with meticulous knowledge in land-grant institutions and HBCUs. He is author of more than a dozen books and a sought after speaker on issues incident to education and public policy.
Brown has received numerous awards, recognitions and appointments including his selection last year to serve on the president’s advisory council for the American Commonwealth Project.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics