CraftCroswell announces changes
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
J. Craig Miller has been named vice president-operations for CraftCroswell Inc. Miller’s background includes a number of years of managing large flooring projects all over the United States. His expertise resolves around coordination of multiple clients, multiple vendors and multiple installation crews simultaneously. He is involved in the legal, financial, and insurance side of the operation. Miller is serving on the board of directors of the Mississippi Chapter of the Associated General Contractors.
He and his wife, Stephanie, live in the Reservoir area and his is active with his two young children in a myriad of youth sports.
Steve Powlett has been appointed as vice president-sales for CraftCroswell, Inc. He was promoted from his position as project manager where he has served the past 10 years. Powlett works with the other members of the management team in business development, marketing strategies, customer relations and promotion of the company in its expanded five-state operation area. These duties will be in addition to working with his current client base.
Powlett and his wife, Sandy, live in Rankin County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody