CraftCroswell announces changes
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
J. Craig Miller has been named vice president-operations for CraftCroswell Inc. Miller’s background includes a number of years of managing large flooring projects all over the United States. His expertise resolves around coordination of multiple clients, multiple vendors and multiple installation crews simultaneously. He is involved in the legal, financial, and insurance side of the operation. Miller is serving on the board of directors of the Mississippi Chapter of the Associated General Contractors.
He and his wife, Stephanie, live in the Reservoir area and his is active with his two young children in a myriad of youth sports.
Steve Powlett has been appointed as vice president-sales for CraftCroswell, Inc. He was promoted from his position as project manager where he has served the past 10 years. Powlett works with the other members of the management team in business development, marketing strategies, customer relations and promotion of the company in its expanded five-state operation area. These duties will be in addition to working with his current client base.
Powlett and his wife, Sandy, live in Rankin County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur