CraftCroswell announces changes
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
J. Craig Miller has been named vice president-operations for CraftCroswell Inc. Miller’s background includes a number of years of managing large flooring projects all over the United States. His expertise resolves around coordination of multiple clients, multiple vendors and multiple installation crews simultaneously. He is involved in the legal, financial, and insurance side of the operation. Miller is serving on the board of directors of the Mississippi Chapter of the Associated General Contractors.
He and his wife, Stephanie, live in the Reservoir area and his is active with his two young children in a myriad of youth sports.
Steve Powlett has been appointed as vice president-sales for CraftCroswell, Inc. He was promoted from his position as project manager where he has served the past 10 years. Powlett works with the other members of the management team in business development, marketing strategies, customer relations and promotion of the company in its expanded five-state operation area. These duties will be in addition to working with his current client base.
Powlett and his wife, Sandy, live in Rankin County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal