CraftCroswell announces changes
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
J. Craig Miller has been named vice president-operations for CraftCroswell Inc. Miller’s background includes a number of years of managing large flooring projects all over the United States. His expertise resolves around coordination of multiple clients, multiple vendors and multiple installation crews simultaneously. He is involved in the legal, financial, and insurance side of the operation. Miller is serving on the board of directors of the Mississippi Chapter of the Associated General Contractors.
He and his wife, Stephanie, live in the Reservoir area and his is active with his two young children in a myriad of youth sports.
Steve Powlett has been appointed as vice president-sales for CraftCroswell, Inc. He was promoted from his position as project manager where he has served the past 10 years. Powlett works with the other members of the management team in business development, marketing strategies, customer relations and promotion of the company in its expanded five-state operation area. These duties will be in addition to working with his current client base.
Powlett and his wife, Sandy, live in Rankin County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter