Dees named Mac’s Construction V.P.
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Mac’s Construction Company Inc. has named Durward Dees as vice president of operations and business development. Dees comes from T.L. Wallace Construction, where he was the director of business development.
Dees is a native of Mobile, Ala., and a 1974 graduate of University Military School in Mobile. Continuing his education at the University of South Alabama and then working as a regional/major account sales manager, operations manager and in corporate security for several major corporations, Dees has become familiar with the businesses and individuals of the Southern Region.
He and his family moved to Hattiesburg in 2000 and he currently serves on the board of directors of the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity