Dees named Mac’s Construction V.P.
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Mac’s Construction Company Inc. has named Durward Dees as vice president of operations and business development. Dees comes from T.L. Wallace Construction, where he was the director of business development.
Dees is a native of Mobile, Ala., and a 1974 graduate of University Military School in Mobile. Continuing his education at the University of South Alabama and then working as a regional/major account sales manager, operations manager and in corporate security for several major corporations, Dees has become familiar with the businesses and individuals of the Southern Region.
He and his family moved to Hattiesburg in 2000 and he currently serves on the board of directors of the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound