Dees named Mac’s Construction V.P.
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Mac’s Construction Company Inc. has named Durward Dees as vice president of operations and business development. Dees comes from T.L. Wallace Construction, where he was the director of business development.
Dees is a native of Mobile, Ala., and a 1974 graduate of University Military School in Mobile. Continuing his education at the University of South Alabama and then working as a regional/major account sales manager, operations manager and in corporate security for several major corporations, Dees has become familiar with the businesses and individuals of the Southern Region.
He and his family moved to Hattiesburg in 2000 and he currently serves on the board of directors of the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today