Martin made president-elect
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Dr. Maureen Martin, director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s DuBard School for Language Disorders, has been elected president-elect of the Mississippi Speech-Language-Hearing Association (MSHA) for 2012. She will serve as president of MSHA in 2013.
Martin is a nationally certified speech-language pathologist and teacher of the deaf and also is a Certified Academic Language Therapist. She also holds state licensure in elementary education, learning disabilities, reading and school administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast