Martin made president-elect
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Dr. Maureen Martin, director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s DuBard School for Language Disorders, has been elected president-elect of the Mississippi Speech-Language-Hearing Association (MSHA) for 2012. She will serve as president of MSHA in 2013.
Martin is a nationally certified speech-language pathologist and teacher of the deaf and also is a Certified Academic Language Therapist. She also holds state licensure in elementary education, learning disabilities, reading and school administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money