Martin made president-elect
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Dr. Maureen Martin, director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s DuBard School for Language Disorders, has been elected president-elect of the Mississippi Speech-Language-Hearing Association (MSHA) for 2012. She will serve as president of MSHA in 2013.
Martin is a nationally certified speech-language pathologist and teacher of the deaf and also is a Certified Academic Language Therapist. She also holds state licensure in elementary education, learning disabilities, reading and school administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015