Martin made president-elect
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Dr. Maureen Martin, director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s DuBard School for Language Disorders, has been elected president-elect of the Mississippi Speech-Language-Hearing Association (MSHA) for 2012. She will serve as president of MSHA in 2013.
Martin is a nationally certified speech-language pathologist and teacher of the deaf and also is a Certified Academic Language Therapist. She also holds state licensure in elementary education, learning disabilities, reading and school administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job