Jeff Good to keynote EXPO breakfast
by Becky Gillette
Published: April 1,2012
A good breakfast gives you the energy to be more productive throughout the day, and in the case of the Mississippi Business & Technology EXPO kickoff breakfast Thursday at 8:30 a.m. you also get breakfast with Jeff Good. The much admired Metro area business owner Good will be the featured speaker at the event that kicks off the 28th Annual EXPO.
Good will share business tips of the sort he provides as a principal with Dollars & Sense Creative Consulting, a business-consulting venture specializing in processes, procedures and playful marketing for small to medium-sized businesses in retail, restaurant and customer service-related industries.
More from 2012 MBJ EXPO …
Good is co-owner of Mangia Bene Restaurant Management Group, the owner/operators of three popular Metro eateries: BRAVO! Italian Restaurant & Bar, Broad Street Baking Company, and Sal & Mookie’s New York Pizza & Ice Cream Joint — three unique and successful restaurants located in the city of Jackson.
And as if speaking isn’t contribution enough, Good also has a hand in the food prepared for breakfast. The continental style breakfast will be provided by Mangia Bene Catering.
Mississippi Business Journal Publisher Alan Turner said he is truly pleased that Good will be speaking to EXPO breakfast attendees this year.
“Jeff and his great crew have been a mainstay in helping us to make the EXPO a great success through the years,” Turner said. “And as one of Mississippi’s foremost caterers, Jeff will be sharing his entrepreneurial experiences with us. Everyone is invited to join us for the breakfast, courtesy of the MBJ. And immediately following the breakfast, the EXPO will open to the public.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones