Jeff Good to keynote EXPO breakfast
by Becky Gillette
Published: April 1,2012
A good breakfast gives you the energy to be more productive throughout the day, and in the case of the Mississippi Business & Technology EXPO kickoff breakfast Thursday at 8:30 a.m. you also get breakfast with Jeff Good. The much admired Metro area business owner Good will be the featured speaker at the event that kicks off the 28th Annual EXPO.
Good will share business tips of the sort he provides as a principal with Dollars & Sense Creative Consulting, a business-consulting venture specializing in processes, procedures and playful marketing for small to medium-sized businesses in retail, restaurant and customer service-related industries.
More from 2012 MBJ EXPO …
Good is co-owner of Mangia Bene Restaurant Management Group, the owner/operators of three popular Metro eateries: BRAVO! Italian Restaurant & Bar, Broad Street Baking Company, and Sal & Mookie’s New York Pizza & Ice Cream Joint — three unique and successful restaurants located in the city of Jackson.
And as if speaking isn’t contribution enough, Good also has a hand in the food prepared for breakfast. The continental style breakfast will be provided by Mangia Bene Catering.
Mississippi Business Journal Publisher Alan Turner said he is truly pleased that Good will be speaking to EXPO breakfast attendees this year.
“Jeff and his great crew have been a mainstay in helping us to make the EXPO a great success through the years,” Turner said. “And as one of Mississippi’s foremost caterers, Jeff will be sharing his entrepreneurial experiences with us. Everyone is invited to join us for the breakfast, courtesy of the MBJ. And immediately following the breakfast, the EXPO will open to the public.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges