PTK welcomes new staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Tags: Jones Junior College, Leah Chisholm, LTC Inc., Mississippi College School of Law, Mississippi State University, Phil Theta Kappa, Shea Gibson, Sumati Thomas, Tougaloo College, University of Southern Mississippi, Walden University, William Carey University
Phi Theta Kappa has made staff appointments. Leah Chisolm has accepted the position of user support specialist in the Department of Information Technology. She most recently worked as a computer specialist instructor for LTC Inc. Chisolm earned a bachelor of science in business technology education from Mississippi State University.
Shea Gibson has been named marketing and sales representative in the Recognition Services Department, home of the Phi Theta Kappa Store. She previously served as administrator of alumni affairs for the Mississippi College School of Law. Gibson attended Jones Junior College, earned a bachelor of arts degree in speech communications from the University of Southern Mississippi and is currently working on a master of science degree in elementary education from William Carey University.
Sumati Thomas has joined Phi Theta Kappa’s Center for Excellence staff as user support and training specialist in the Department of Information Technology. She most recently worked as director of academic IT/instructional technologist at Tougaloo College. Thomas earned a bachelor of science in software engineering from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master of business administration from Walden University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal