PTK welcomes new staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Tags: Jones Junior College, Leah Chisholm, LTC Inc., Mississippi College School of Law, Mississippi State University, Phil Theta Kappa, Shea Gibson, Sumati Thomas, Tougaloo College, University of Southern Mississippi, Walden University, William Carey University
Phi Theta Kappa has made staff appointments. Leah Chisolm has accepted the position of user support specialist in the Department of Information Technology. She most recently worked as a computer specialist instructor for LTC Inc. Chisolm earned a bachelor of science in business technology education from Mississippi State University.
Shea Gibson has been named marketing and sales representative in the Recognition Services Department, home of the Phi Theta Kappa Store. She previously served as administrator of alumni affairs for the Mississippi College School of Law. Gibson attended Jones Junior College, earned a bachelor of arts degree in speech communications from the University of Southern Mississippi and is currently working on a master of science degree in elementary education from William Carey University.
Sumati Thomas has joined Phi Theta Kappa’s Center for Excellence staff as user support and training specialist in the Department of Information Technology. She most recently worked as director of academic IT/instructional technologist at Tougaloo College. Thomas earned a bachelor of science in software engineering from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master of business administration from Walden University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.