Regions taps Blackwell
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Mark Blackwell has been named senior vice president, area private wealth management executive for Mississippi by Regions Bank. He will direct a team of wealth advisors, while promoting the delivery of a broad range of wealth products and services, including trust and asset management, insurance, investments, deposits, credit and mortgage lending.
Blackwell has more than 22 years of banking and financial management experience. He most recently served as senior vice president and director of Merrill Lynch’s five-office Mississippi complex, which included 60 financial advisors generating revenue in excess of $40 million. He has also held executive positions with Advest Inc., and Prudential/Wachovia Securities. Prior to entering the financial services industry, Blackwell served as a captain and attack helicopter pilot in the United States Army.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency