Regions taps Blackwell
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Mark Blackwell has been named senior vice president, area private wealth management executive for Mississippi by Regions Bank. He will direct a team of wealth advisors, while promoting the delivery of a broad range of wealth products and services, including trust and asset management, insurance, investments, deposits, credit and mortgage lending.
Blackwell has more than 22 years of banking and financial management experience. He most recently served as senior vice president and director of Merrill Lynch’s five-office Mississippi complex, which included 60 financial advisors generating revenue in excess of $40 million. He has also held executive positions with Advest Inc., and Prudential/Wachovia Securities. Prior to entering the financial services industry, Blackwell served as a captain and attack helicopter pilot in the United States Army.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Running with the big dogs — Hollywood Feed taking small-store feel to national level