Regions taps Blackwell
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Mark Blackwell has been named senior vice president, area private wealth management executive for Mississippi by Regions Bank. He will direct a team of wealth advisors, while promoting the delivery of a broad range of wealth products and services, including trust and asset management, insurance, investments, deposits, credit and mortgage lending.
Blackwell has more than 22 years of banking and financial management experience. He most recently served as senior vice president and director of Merrill Lynch’s five-office Mississippi complex, which included 60 financial advisors generating revenue in excess of $40 million. He has also held executive positions with Advest Inc., and Prudential/Wachovia Securities. Prior to entering the financial services industry, Blackwell served as a captain and attack helicopter pilot in the United States Army.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years