Regions taps Blackwell
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Mark Blackwell has been named senior vice president, area private wealth management executive for Mississippi by Regions Bank. He will direct a team of wealth advisors, while promoting the delivery of a broad range of wealth products and services, including trust and asset management, insurance, investments, deposits, credit and mortgage lending.
Blackwell has more than 22 years of banking and financial management experience. He most recently served as senior vice president and director of Merrill Lynch’s five-office Mississippi complex, which included 60 financial advisors generating revenue in excess of $40 million. He has also held executive positions with Advest Inc., and Prudential/Wachovia Securities. Prior to entering the financial services industry, Blackwell served as a captain and attack helicopter pilot in the United States Army.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves