Streety takes home award
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Eddie Streety, a salesperson at PIP Printing and Marketing Services in Ridgeland, has been recognized as a 2011 Gold Level Top Performer. The Top Performer Award is presented annually to recognize top achievers in the PIP franchise network. This year, Streety was one of only twenty-five salespeople who received Gold Level status from more than 300 worldwide.
The Gold Level Awards are presented at the annual Sales Forum event, sponsored by Franchise Services Inc., parent company of PIP.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments