Streety takes home award
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Eddie Streety, a salesperson at PIP Printing and Marketing Services in Ridgeland, has been recognized as a 2011 Gold Level Top Performer. The Top Performer Award is presented annually to recognize top achievers in the PIP franchise network. This year, Streety was one of only twenty-five salespeople who received Gold Level status from more than 300 worldwide.
The Gold Level Awards are presented at the annual Sales Forum event, sponsored by Franchise Services Inc., parent company of PIP.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau