Streety takes home award
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Eddie Streety, a salesperson at PIP Printing and Marketing Services in Ridgeland, has been recognized as a 2011 Gold Level Top Performer. The Top Performer Award is presented annually to recognize top achievers in the PIP franchise network. This year, Streety was one of only twenty-five salespeople who received Gold Level status from more than 300 worldwide.
The Gold Level Awards are presented at the annual Sales Forum event, sponsored by Franchise Services Inc., parent company of PIP.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability