Streety takes home award
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Eddie Streety, a salesperson at PIP Printing and Marketing Services in Ridgeland, has been recognized as a 2011 Gold Level Top Performer. The Top Performer Award is presented annually to recognize top achievers in the PIP franchise network. This year, Streety was one of only twenty-five salespeople who received Gold Level status from more than 300 worldwide.
The Gold Level Awards are presented at the annual Sales Forum event, sponsored by Franchise Services Inc., parent company of PIP.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide