Streety takes home award
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
Eddie Streety, a salesperson at PIP Printing and Marketing Services in Ridgeland, has been recognized as a 2011 Gold Level Top Performer. The Top Performer Award is presented annually to recognize top achievers in the PIP franchise network. This year, Streety was one of only twenty-five salespeople who received Gold Level status from more than 300 worldwide.
The Gold Level Awards are presented at the annual Sales Forum event, sponsored by Franchise Services Inc., parent company of PIP.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections