White going to Pentagon
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
A Navy officer at Stennis Space Center is getting a promotion to the Pentagon. A Defense Department news release says Rear Adm. Jonathan W. White will be director of the Navy’s oceanography, space and maritime domain awareness division in Washington.
White is currently commander of the naval meteorology and oceanography command at Stennis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations