White going to Pentagon
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
A Navy officer at Stennis Space Center is getting a promotion to the Pentagon. A Defense Department news release says Rear Adm. Jonathan W. White will be director of the Navy’s oceanography, space and maritime domain awareness division in Washington.
White is currently commander of the naval meteorology and oceanography command at Stennis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound