White going to Pentagon
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
A Navy officer at Stennis Space Center is getting a promotion to the Pentagon. A Defense Department news release says Rear Adm. Jonathan W. White will be director of the Navy’s oceanography, space and maritime domain awareness division in Washington.
White is currently commander of the naval meteorology and oceanography command at Stennis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location