White going to Pentagon
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 1,2012
A Navy officer at Stennis Space Center is getting a promotion to the Pentagon. A Defense Department news release says Rear Adm. Jonathan W. White will be director of the Navy’s oceanography, space and maritime domain awareness division in Washington.
White is currently commander of the naval meteorology and oceanography command at Stennis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training