PSC fines Arizona telemarketer for ‘No-Call’ violations
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2012
JACKSON — Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley (D-Nettleton) reports the Mississippi Public Service Commission has fined Greatest Virtual Offices, LLC of Phoenix, Ariz., $45,000 for violations of the Mississippi “No-Call” law and rules associated with enforcing the law.
Presley said Greatest Virtual Offices violated the “No-Call” law by failing to register and purchase the State’s “No-Call” list and for contacting consumers that had registered on the “No-Call” list.
The company shall be prohibited from making any calls as a telephone solicitor and purchasing the Do Not Call List in the State of Mississippi until said fine is paid in full, according to Presley.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “PSC fines Arizona telemarketer for ‘No-Call’ violations”
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones