PSC fines Arizona telemarketer for ‘No-Call’ violations
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2012
JACKSON — Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley (D-Nettleton) reports the Mississippi Public Service Commission has fined Greatest Virtual Offices, LLC of Phoenix, Ariz., $45,000 for violations of the Mississippi “No-Call” law and rules associated with enforcing the law.
Presley said Greatest Virtual Offices violated the “No-Call” law by failing to register and purchase the State’s “No-Call” list and for contacting consumers that had registered on the “No-Call” list.
The company shall be prohibited from making any calls as a telephone solicitor and purchasing the Do Not Call List in the State of Mississippi until said fine is paid in full, according to Presley.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “PSC fines Arizona telemarketer for ‘No-Call’ violations”
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs