PSC fines Arizona telemarketer for ‘No-Call’ violations
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2012
JACKSON — Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley (D-Nettleton) reports the Mississippi Public Service Commission has fined Greatest Virtual Offices, LLC of Phoenix, Ariz., $45,000 for violations of the Mississippi “No-Call” law and rules associated with enforcing the law.
Presley said Greatest Virtual Offices violated the “No-Call” law by failing to register and purchase the State’s “No-Call” list and for contacting consumers that had registered on the “No-Call” list.
The company shall be prohibited from making any calls as a telephone solicitor and purchasing the Do Not Call List in the State of Mississippi until said fine is paid in full, according to Presley.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “PSC fines Arizona telemarketer for ‘No-Call’ violations”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love