Tenax changes name to better reflect scope of capabilities
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 5,2012
RIDGELAND — Tenax Air Logistics has a new name — Tenax Aerospace. Tenax Aerospace is an aerospace equipment and logistics company focused on providing quick-reaction integrated aviation, terrestrial and aircraft and spares leasing solutions to government agencies and commercial customers worldwide.
“Tenax Aerospace is the name that most accurately describes and illustrates the comprehensive nature and expanded capabilities of our company,” said Tenax’s CEO, Dwain Gadway. “Formalizing our new name as Tenax Aerospace is a more encompassing way of making sure our customers understand the scope and breadth of our integrated aerospace solutions, and we will continue to demonstrate that in how we serve our customers every day.”
Headquartered in Ridgeland, Tenax Aerospace is a privately held company that provides a full scope of aviation services including aircraft leasing, special missions design and integration, engineering, maintenance and contractor logistics support (CLS). Tenax is a provider of large fleet, multi-site contractor support, and has the capital resources to acquire and modify any aircraft platform to meet the mission profile.
Currently, Tenax employs multiple aviation platforms and provides support services engaged in, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) operational support, aerial firefighting, tactical pilot and aircrew training and personnel transportation. Tenax has been in the aerospace business since 2003, and current customers include the United States Navy, Air National Guard, U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Department of Justice and other government agencies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force