Tenax changes name to better reflect scope of capabilities
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 5,2012
RIDGELAND — Tenax Air Logistics has a new name — Tenax Aerospace. Tenax Aerospace is an aerospace equipment and logistics company focused on providing quick-reaction integrated aviation, terrestrial and aircraft and spares leasing solutions to government agencies and commercial customers worldwide.
“Tenax Aerospace is the name that most accurately describes and illustrates the comprehensive nature and expanded capabilities of our company,” said Tenax’s CEO, Dwain Gadway. “Formalizing our new name as Tenax Aerospace is a more encompassing way of making sure our customers understand the scope and breadth of our integrated aerospace solutions, and we will continue to demonstrate that in how we serve our customers every day.”
Headquartered in Ridgeland, Tenax Aerospace is a privately held company that provides a full scope of aviation services including aircraft leasing, special missions design and integration, engineering, maintenance and contractor logistics support (CLS). Tenax is a provider of large fleet, multi-site contractor support, and has the capital resources to acquire and modify any aircraft platform to meet the mission profile.
Currently, Tenax employs multiple aviation platforms and provides support services engaged in, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) operational support, aerial firefighting, tactical pilot and aircrew training and personnel transportation. Tenax has been in the aerospace business since 2003, and current customers include the United States Navy, Air National Guard, U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Department of Justice and other government agencies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau