Tennessee mortgage company opens office in Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 5,2012
TUPELO — Churchill Mortgage of Brentwood, Tenn., is opening its first physical branch in Mississippi, located on East Main Street in Tupelo.
The new Mississippi team brings 30 years of mortgage and banking experience to Churchill Mortgage. Brandy Schulz will serve as branch manager, bringing more than 12 years of industry expertise. Prior to joining Churchill Mortgage, Schulz was a top-producing originator and sales manager for Wells Fargo where she managed a team of originators and was recognized as a million-dollar producer. She has additional experience as a loan originator, loan processor, loan closer and office manager of a local company. Schulz is a member of the North Mississippi Board of Realtors, where she was awarded “Affiliate of the Year” in 2010. A Tupelo native, she is also a member of the Home Builders Association and the Community Development Foundation.
Stacy Miller and Kevin Johnson will serve as loan officers for the new branch. Miller comes to Churchill with 17 years of experience, holding positions at Wells Fargo and Bankcorp South. Johnson also previously worked at Wells Fargo before joining Churchill Mortgage.
“Opening a new branch in Mississippi gives us an opportunity to better serve the financing needs of that community,” said Mike Hardwick, president of Churchill Mortgage. “In 2011, we experienced significant growth despite a struggling economy. By recruiting Brandy and her team of mortgage professionals, we’re confident we’ll continue to grow and help more individuals achieve their goal of owning a home.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training