Tennessee mortgage company opens office in Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 5,2012
TUPELO — Churchill Mortgage of Brentwood, Tenn., is opening its first physical branch in Mississippi, located on East Main Street in Tupelo.
The new Mississippi team brings 30 years of mortgage and banking experience to Churchill Mortgage. Brandy Schulz will serve as branch manager, bringing more than 12 years of industry expertise. Prior to joining Churchill Mortgage, Schulz was a top-producing originator and sales manager for Wells Fargo where she managed a team of originators and was recognized as a million-dollar producer. She has additional experience as a loan originator, loan processor, loan closer and office manager of a local company. Schulz is a member of the North Mississippi Board of Realtors, where she was awarded “Affiliate of the Year” in 2010. A Tupelo native, she is also a member of the Home Builders Association and the Community Development Foundation.
Stacy Miller and Kevin Johnson will serve as loan officers for the new branch. Miller comes to Churchill with 17 years of experience, holding positions at Wells Fargo and Bankcorp South. Johnson also previously worked at Wells Fargo before joining Churchill Mortgage.
“Opening a new branch in Mississippi gives us an opportunity to better serve the financing needs of that community,” said Mike Hardwick, president of Churchill Mortgage. “In 2011, we experienced significant growth despite a struggling economy. By recruiting Brandy and her team of mortgage professionals, we’re confident we’ll continue to grow and help more individuals achieve their goal of owning a home.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money