Tennessee mortgage company opens office in Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 5,2012
TUPELO — Churchill Mortgage of Brentwood, Tenn., is opening its first physical branch in Mississippi, located on East Main Street in Tupelo.
The new Mississippi team brings 30 years of mortgage and banking experience to Churchill Mortgage. Brandy Schulz will serve as branch manager, bringing more than 12 years of industry expertise. Prior to joining Churchill Mortgage, Schulz was a top-producing originator and sales manager for Wells Fargo where she managed a team of originators and was recognized as a million-dollar producer. She has additional experience as a loan originator, loan processor, loan closer and office manager of a local company. Schulz is a member of the North Mississippi Board of Realtors, where she was awarded “Affiliate of the Year” in 2010. A Tupelo native, she is also a member of the Home Builders Association and the Community Development Foundation.
Stacy Miller and Kevin Johnson will serve as loan officers for the new branch. Miller comes to Churchill with 17 years of experience, holding positions at Wells Fargo and Bankcorp South. Johnson also previously worked at Wells Fargo before joining Churchill Mortgage.
“Opening a new branch in Mississippi gives us an opportunity to better serve the financing needs of that community,” said Mike Hardwick, president of Churchill Mortgage. “In 2011, we experienced significant growth despite a struggling economy. By recruiting Brandy and her team of mortgage professionals, we’re confident we’ll continue to grow and help more individuals achieve their goal of owning a home.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability