Mayo rejoins Community Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Matt Mayo has rejoined Community Bank as senior vice president after spending the past four years in Birmingham, Ala., with a large regional bank. Mayo has more than 13 years of experience as a banker and returns to his hometown of Hattiesburg where he previously worked for Community Bank from 2005-2007.
Mayo is a graduate of the University of South Alabama with a bachelors of science in depository institution management. He is also a graduate of Samford University with an MBA and the Graduate School of Banking of the South at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Texas company buys Tuscaloosa Marine Shale leases