Mayo rejoins Community Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Matt Mayo has rejoined Community Bank as senior vice president after spending the past four years in Birmingham, Ala., with a large regional bank. Mayo has more than 13 years of experience as a banker and returns to his hometown of Hattiesburg where he previously worked for Community Bank from 2005-2007.
Mayo is a graduate of the University of South Alabama with a bachelors of science in depository institution management. He is also a graduate of Samford University with an MBA and the Graduate School of Banking of the South at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation