Mayo rejoins Community Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Matt Mayo has rejoined Community Bank as senior vice president after spending the past four years in Birmingham, Ala., with a large regional bank. Mayo has more than 13 years of experience as a banker and returns to his hometown of Hattiesburg where he previously worked for Community Bank from 2005-2007.
Mayo is a graduate of the University of South Alabama with a bachelors of science in depository institution management. He is also a graduate of Samford University with an MBA and the Graduate School of Banking of the South at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program