Mayo rejoins Community Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Matt Mayo has rejoined Community Bank as senior vice president after spending the past four years in Birmingham, Ala., with a large regional bank. Mayo has more than 13 years of experience as a banker and returns to his hometown of Hattiesburg where he previously worked for Community Bank from 2005-2007.
Mayo is a graduate of the University of South Alabama with a bachelors of science in depository institution management. He is also a graduate of Samford University with an MBA and the Graduate School of Banking of the South at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable