Mayo rejoins Community Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Matt Mayo has rejoined Community Bank as senior vice president after spending the past four years in Birmingham, Ala., with a large regional bank. Mayo has more than 13 years of experience as a banker and returns to his hometown of Hattiesburg where he previously worked for Community Bank from 2005-2007.
Mayo is a graduate of the University of South Alabama with a bachelors of science in depository institution management. He is also a graduate of Samford University with an MBA and the Graduate School of Banking of the South at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again