MCN chooses Fromm
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
After a yearlong nationwide search, Linell Fromm, Ed.D., has been hired as the new executive director of the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits. Prior to joining MCN, Fromm was the leadership and education manager for Nonprofit First, a nonprofit association in Boynton Beach, Fla., along with owning and consulting with The Fromm Group.
She received her Ed.D. in leadership and organization behavior from the University of San Diego and her MPA in domestic policy from the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. Fromm also has her MLS in medical/public health librarianship, her MPH in health promotion and her BA in health science.
Fromm is a certified fundraising executive with the Association of Fundraising Professionals and was a Fulbright Scholar in the Ukraine from 2003-2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing