MCN chooses Fromm
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
After a yearlong nationwide search, Linell Fromm, Ed.D., has been hired as the new executive director of the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits. Prior to joining MCN, Fromm was the leadership and education manager for Nonprofit First, a nonprofit association in Boynton Beach, Fla., along with owning and consulting with The Fromm Group.
She received her Ed.D. in leadership and organization behavior from the University of San Diego and her MPA in domestic policy from the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. Fromm also has her MLS in medical/public health librarianship, her MPH in health promotion and her BA in health science.
Fromm is a certified fundraising executive with the Association of Fundraising Professionals and was a Fulbright Scholar in the Ukraine from 2003-2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Leadership in Law nomination form