MCN chooses Fromm
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
After a yearlong nationwide search, Linell Fromm, Ed.D., has been hired as the new executive director of the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits. Prior to joining MCN, Fromm was the leadership and education manager for Nonprofit First, a nonprofit association in Boynton Beach, Fla., along with owning and consulting with The Fromm Group.
She received her Ed.D. in leadership and organization behavior from the University of San Diego and her MPA in domestic policy from the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. Fromm also has her MLS in medical/public health librarianship, her MPH in health promotion and her BA in health science.
Fromm is a certified fundraising executive with the Association of Fundraising Professionals and was a Fulbright Scholar in the Ukraine from 2003-2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal