MCN chooses Fromm
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
After a yearlong nationwide search, Linell Fromm, Ed.D., has been hired as the new executive director of the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits. Prior to joining MCN, Fromm was the leadership and education manager for Nonprofit First, a nonprofit association in Boynton Beach, Fla., along with owning and consulting with The Fromm Group.
She received her Ed.D. in leadership and organization behavior from the University of San Diego and her MPA in domestic policy from the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. Fromm also has her MLS in medical/public health librarianship, her MPH in health promotion and her BA in health science.
Fromm is a certified fundraising executive with the Association of Fundraising Professionals and was a Fulbright Scholar in the Ukraine from 2003-2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015