MCN chooses Fromm
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
After a yearlong nationwide search, Linell Fromm, Ed.D., has been hired as the new executive director of the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits. Prior to joining MCN, Fromm was the leadership and education manager for Nonprofit First, a nonprofit association in Boynton Beach, Fla., along with owning and consulting with The Fromm Group.
She received her Ed.D. in leadership and organization behavior from the University of San Diego and her MPA in domestic policy from the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. Fromm also has her MLS in medical/public health librarianship, her MPH in health promotion and her BA in health science.
Fromm is a certified fundraising executive with the Association of Fundraising Professionals and was a Fulbright Scholar in the Ukraine from 2003-2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren