Neel-Schaffer adds Carr
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Keith Carr to its structural group located in Jackson. Prior to joining Neel-Schaffer, Carr was employed by the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) where he recently retired as Mississippi’s state bridge engineer with 25 years of state service.
While at MDOT, Carr was responsible for bridge, structural and hydraulic design, construction project management, as well as management of the bridge load rating and inspection program and the MDOT National Bridge Inspection inventory system. Carr also developed and managed the MDOT Statewide Bridge Replacement and Prioritization Program.
Carr received his bachelor degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University where he graduated cum laude and is a registered licensed engineer in the state of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office