Neel-Schaffer adds Carr
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Keith Carr to its structural group located in Jackson. Prior to joining Neel-Schaffer, Carr was employed by the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) where he recently retired as Mississippi’s state bridge engineer with 25 years of state service.
While at MDOT, Carr was responsible for bridge, structural and hydraulic design, construction project management, as well as management of the bridge load rating and inspection program and the MDOT National Bridge Inspection inventory system. Carr also developed and managed the MDOT Statewide Bridge Replacement and Prioritization Program.
Carr received his bachelor degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University where he graduated cum laude and is a registered licensed engineer in the state of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015