Neel-Schaffer adds Carr
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Keith Carr to its structural group located in Jackson. Prior to joining Neel-Schaffer, Carr was employed by the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) where he recently retired as Mississippi’s state bridge engineer with 25 years of state service.
While at MDOT, Carr was responsible for bridge, structural and hydraulic design, construction project management, as well as management of the bridge load rating and inspection program and the MDOT National Bridge Inspection inventory system. Carr also developed and managed the MDOT Statewide Bridge Replacement and Prioritization Program.
Carr received his bachelor degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University where he graduated cum laude and is a registered licensed engineer in the state of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again