Neel-Schaffer adds Carr
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Keith Carr to its structural group located in Jackson. Prior to joining Neel-Schaffer, Carr was employed by the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) where he recently retired as Mississippi’s state bridge engineer with 25 years of state service.
While at MDOT, Carr was responsible for bridge, structural and hydraulic design, construction project management, as well as management of the bridge load rating and inspection program and the MDOT National Bridge Inspection inventory system. Carr also developed and managed the MDOT Statewide Bridge Replacement and Prioritization Program.
Carr received his bachelor degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University where he graduated cum laude and is a registered licensed engineer in the state of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- County surveyor accused of doing unlicensed work, fraud
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Brandon biometrics firm merges fingerprinting and smartphones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Woman pleads not guilty to murder in second buttocks-enhancement case
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones