Neel-Schaffer adds Carr
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Keith Carr to its structural group located in Jackson. Prior to joining Neel-Schaffer, Carr was employed by the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) where he recently retired as Mississippi’s state bridge engineer with 25 years of state service.
While at MDOT, Carr was responsible for bridge, structural and hydraulic design, construction project management, as well as management of the bridge load rating and inspection program and the MDOT National Bridge Inspection inventory system. Carr also developed and managed the MDOT Statewide Bridge Replacement and Prioritization Program.
Carr received his bachelor degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University where he graduated cum laude and is a registered licensed engineer in the state of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal