Wilson returns to River Oaks
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Crossgates River Oaks Hospital has named Christy Wilson as the hospital’s new CFO. J. Allen Tyra, CEO of Crossgates River Oaks, said Wilson worked at Crossgates River Oaks for several years as controller.
Wilson returns to Crossgates River Oaks after serving as the CFO for Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. She is a board-certified CPA and a member of MSCPA, HFMA as well as several other organizations.
Wilson will reside in Rankin County with her family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute