Wilson returns to River Oaks
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Crossgates River Oaks Hospital has named Christy Wilson as the hospital’s new CFO. J. Allen Tyra, CEO of Crossgates River Oaks, said Wilson worked at Crossgates River Oaks for several years as controller.
Wilson returns to Crossgates River Oaks after serving as the CFO for Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. She is a board-certified CPA and a member of MSCPA, HFMA as well as several other organizations.
Wilson will reside in Rankin County with her family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant