Wilson returns to River Oaks
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Crossgates River Oaks Hospital has named Christy Wilson as the hospital’s new CFO. J. Allen Tyra, CEO of Crossgates River Oaks, said Wilson worked at Crossgates River Oaks for several years as controller.
Wilson returns to Crossgates River Oaks after serving as the CFO for Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. She is a board-certified CPA and a member of MSCPA, HFMA as well as several other organizations.
Wilson will reside in Rankin County with her family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life