Wilson returns to River Oaks
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Crossgates River Oaks Hospital has named Christy Wilson as the hospital’s new CFO. J. Allen Tyra, CEO of Crossgates River Oaks, said Wilson worked at Crossgates River Oaks for several years as controller.
Wilson returns to Crossgates River Oaks after serving as the CFO for Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. She is a board-certified CPA and a member of MSCPA, HFMA as well as several other organizations.
Wilson will reside in Rankin County with her family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue