Wilson returns to River Oaks
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 8,2012
Crossgates River Oaks Hospital has named Christy Wilson as the hospital’s new CFO. J. Allen Tyra, CEO of Crossgates River Oaks, said Wilson worked at Crossgates River Oaks for several years as controller.
Wilson returns to Crossgates River Oaks after serving as the CFO for Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. She is a board-certified CPA and a member of MSCPA, HFMA as well as several other organizations.
Wilson will reside in Rankin County with her family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- BILL CRAWFORD: Lowest Common Denominators, Politicians, and Common Core
- Grenada plastics company to expand, add 60 jobs
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Former Harrison County utility chief indicted on federal charges