Alcorn offering new graduate applied science/technology degree
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2012
LORMAN — Alcorn State University will offer a graduate degree in applied science and technology.
The state College Board approved the degree program.
ASU officials say students currently enrolled in undergraduate programs in science, technology, engineering and mathematics can now obtain a technical master’s level degree.
They say the program is designed to enable a dual-degree to be earned in five years with a bachelor’s degree in a technical area and a master’s in applied science and technology.
Classes will be offered on the weekends, at night and online to reach more students.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation