Alcorn offering new graduate applied science/technology degree
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2012
LORMAN — Alcorn State University will offer a graduate degree in applied science and technology.
The state College Board approved the degree program.
ASU officials say students currently enrolled in undergraduate programs in science, technology, engineering and mathematics can now obtain a technical master’s level degree.
They say the program is designed to enable a dual-degree to be earned in five years with a bachelor’s degree in a technical area and a master’s in applied science and technology.
Classes will be offered on the weekends, at night and online to reach more students.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal