Alcorn offering new graduate applied science/technology degree
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2012
LORMAN — Alcorn State University will offer a graduate degree in applied science and technology.
The state College Board approved the degree program.
ASU officials say students currently enrolled in undergraduate programs in science, technology, engineering and mathematics can now obtain a technical master’s level degree.
They say the program is designed to enable a dual-degree to be earned in five years with a bachelor’s degree in a technical area and a master’s in applied science and technology.
Classes will be offered on the weekends, at night and online to reach more students.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years