Alcorn offering new graduate applied science/technology degree
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2012
LORMAN — Alcorn State University will offer a graduate degree in applied science and technology.
The state College Board approved the degree program.
ASU officials say students currently enrolled in undergraduate programs in science, technology, engineering and mathematics can now obtain a technical master’s level degree.
They say the program is designed to enable a dual-degree to be earned in five years with a bachelor’s degree in a technical area and a master’s in applied science and technology.
Classes will be offered on the weekends, at night and online to reach more students.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MBJ BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR — Forward thinking: C Spire's Hu Meena has made the most of 2013
- Alcorn president resigns as investigation continues
- Unfinished Margaritaville casino to be razed
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- C Spire ‘all in it’ as digital technology accelerates, expands into nearly all our lives
- C Spire to acquire communications provider
- Camellia Home Health and Hospice launches a new fleet of vehicles
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Waller wants statewide county court system
- Mike Pope named Clinton's Administrator of the Year