Alcorn offering new graduate applied science/technology degree
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2012
LORMAN — Alcorn State University will offer a graduate degree in applied science and technology.
The state College Board approved the degree program.
ASU officials say students currently enrolled in undergraduate programs in science, technology, engineering and mathematics can now obtain a technical master’s level degree.
They say the program is designed to enable a dual-degree to be earned in five years with a bachelor’s degree in a technical area and a master’s in applied science and technology.
Classes will be offered on the weekends, at night and online to reach more students.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi