Alcorn offering new graduate applied science/technology degree
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2012
LORMAN — Alcorn State University will offer a graduate degree in applied science and technology.
The state College Board approved the degree program.
ASU officials say students currently enrolled in undergraduate programs in science, technology, engineering and mathematics can now obtain a technical master’s level degree.
They say the program is designed to enable a dual-degree to be earned in five years with a bachelor’s degree in a technical area and a master’s in applied science and technology.
Classes will be offered on the weekends, at night and online to reach more students.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early