Molpus Woodlands Group named manager of year
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2012
JACKSON — The Molpus Woodlands Group (Molpus) was selected as Real Asset Manager of the Year at the Money Management Intelligence magazine’s 11th Annual Public Pension Fund Awards held in San Diego, Calif. The award recognizes Molpus’ outstanding achievements during the year, including increasing its managed assets, including raised capital, to approximately $1.76 billion.
One of the leading factors behind Molpus’ accomplishments, according to Money Management Intelligence magazine, is that “consultants and plan sponsors have come to rely on Molpus’ views on timber investments.” Additionally, the magazine noted, Molpus’ “street cred” reputation as a “research powerhouse” has ultimately led to investments from major funds across the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'