Molpus Woodlands Group named manager of year
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2012
JACKSON — The Molpus Woodlands Group (Molpus) was selected as Real Asset Manager of the Year at the Money Management Intelligence magazine’s 11th Annual Public Pension Fund Awards held in San Diego, Calif. The award recognizes Molpus’ outstanding achievements during the year, including increasing its managed assets, including raised capital, to approximately $1.76 billion.
One of the leading factors behind Molpus’ accomplishments, according to Money Management Intelligence magazine, is that “consultants and plan sponsors have come to rely on Molpus’ views on timber investments.” Additionally, the magazine noted, Molpus’ “street cred” reputation as a “research powerhouse” has ultimately led to investments from major funds across the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case