Molpus Woodlands Group named manager of year
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2012
JACKSON — The Molpus Woodlands Group (Molpus) was selected as Real Asset Manager of the Year at the Money Management Intelligence magazine’s 11th Annual Public Pension Fund Awards held in San Diego, Calif. The award recognizes Molpus’ outstanding achievements during the year, including increasing its managed assets, including raised capital, to approximately $1.76 billion.
One of the leading factors behind Molpus’ accomplishments, according to Money Management Intelligence magazine, is that “consultants and plan sponsors have come to rely on Molpus’ views on timber investments.” Additionally, the magazine noted, Molpus’ “street cred” reputation as a “research powerhouse” has ultimately led to investments from major funds across the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns