Molpus Woodlands Group named manager of year
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2012
JACKSON — The Molpus Woodlands Group (Molpus) was selected as Real Asset Manager of the Year at the Money Management Intelligence magazine’s 11th Annual Public Pension Fund Awards held in San Diego, Calif. The award recognizes Molpus’ outstanding achievements during the year, including increasing its managed assets, including raised capital, to approximately $1.76 billion.
One of the leading factors behind Molpus’ accomplishments, according to Money Management Intelligence magazine, is that “consultants and plan sponsors have come to rely on Molpus’ views on timber investments.” Additionally, the magazine noted, Molpus’ “street cred” reputation as a “research powerhouse” has ultimately led to investments from major funds across the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval