Molpus Woodlands Group named manager of year
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2012
JACKSON — The Molpus Woodlands Group (Molpus) was selected as Real Asset Manager of the Year at the Money Management Intelligence magazine’s 11th Annual Public Pension Fund Awards held in San Diego, Calif. The award recognizes Molpus’ outstanding achievements during the year, including increasing its managed assets, including raised capital, to approximately $1.76 billion.
One of the leading factors behind Molpus’ accomplishments, according to Money Management Intelligence magazine, is that “consultants and plan sponsors have come to rely on Molpus’ views on timber investments.” Additionally, the magazine noted, Molpus’ “street cred” reputation as a “research powerhouse” has ultimately led to investments from major funds across the United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up