Nineteen nursing homes make publication’s ‘best’ list
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 12,2012
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — Many nursing homes in Mississippi have been recognized as the “Best Nursing Homes in 2012” by U.S. News & World Report magazine, according to the Mississippi Health Care Association (MHCA).
In the magazine’s “Best Nursing Homes in 2012” report, the following MHCA member facilities in Mississippi were recognized as having the highest five-star rating from the federal government’s Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: Reginald P. White Nursing Facility (Meridian); Mississippi Care Center of DeKalb (DeKalb); Trinity Healthcare Center (Columbus); Bedford Alzheimer’s Care Center (Hattiesburg); Bedford Care Center of Petal (Petal); Bruce Community Living Center (Bruce); Greene Rural Health Center (Leakesville); Lakeside Living Center (Quitman); Lexington Manor Senior Care (Lexington); Magnolia Senior Care (Jackson); Mississippi Care Center of Morton (Morton); Pineview Healthcare Center (Waynesboro); Clinton Health Care (Clinton); Community Place (Jackson); Countrybrook Living Center (Brookhaven); Hinds Nursing & Rehab Center (Jackson); Quitman County Nursing Center (Marks); Ocean Springs Nursing Center (Ocean Springs); and, Liberty Community Living Center (Liberty).
The U.S. News & World Report magazine rankings are built on data from Nursing Home Compare, a consumer website run by the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Nineteen nursing homes make publication’s ‘best’ list”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections