Nineteen nursing homes make publication’s ‘best’ list
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 12,2012
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — Many nursing homes in Mississippi have been recognized as the “Best Nursing Homes in 2012” by U.S. News & World Report magazine, according to the Mississippi Health Care Association (MHCA).
In the magazine’s “Best Nursing Homes in 2012” report, the following MHCA member facilities in Mississippi were recognized as having the highest five-star rating from the federal government’s Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: Reginald P. White Nursing Facility (Meridian); Mississippi Care Center of DeKalb (DeKalb); Trinity Healthcare Center (Columbus); Bedford Alzheimer’s Care Center (Hattiesburg); Bedford Care Center of Petal (Petal); Bruce Community Living Center (Bruce); Greene Rural Health Center (Leakesville); Lakeside Living Center (Quitman); Lexington Manor Senior Care (Lexington); Magnolia Senior Care (Jackson); Mississippi Care Center of Morton (Morton); Pineview Healthcare Center (Waynesboro); Clinton Health Care (Clinton); Community Place (Jackson); Countrybrook Living Center (Brookhaven); Hinds Nursing & Rehab Center (Jackson); Quitman County Nursing Center (Marks); Ocean Springs Nursing Center (Ocean Springs); and, Liberty Community Living Center (Liberty).
The U.S. News & World Report magazine rankings are built on data from Nursing Home Compare, a consumer website run by the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Nineteen nursing homes make publication’s ‘best’ list”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project