Nineteen nursing homes make publication’s ‘best’ list
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 12,2012
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — Many nursing homes in Mississippi have been recognized as the “Best Nursing Homes in 2012” by U.S. News & World Report magazine, according to the Mississippi Health Care Association (MHCA).
In the magazine’s “Best Nursing Homes in 2012” report, the following MHCA member facilities in Mississippi were recognized as having the highest five-star rating from the federal government’s Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: Reginald P. White Nursing Facility (Meridian); Mississippi Care Center of DeKalb (DeKalb); Trinity Healthcare Center (Columbus); Bedford Alzheimer’s Care Center (Hattiesburg); Bedford Care Center of Petal (Petal); Bruce Community Living Center (Bruce); Greene Rural Health Center (Leakesville); Lakeside Living Center (Quitman); Lexington Manor Senior Care (Lexington); Magnolia Senior Care (Jackson); Mississippi Care Center of Morton (Morton); Pineview Healthcare Center (Waynesboro); Clinton Health Care (Clinton); Community Place (Jackson); Countrybrook Living Center (Brookhaven); Hinds Nursing & Rehab Center (Jackson); Quitman County Nursing Center (Marks); Ocean Springs Nursing Center (Ocean Springs); and, Liberty Community Living Center (Liberty).
The U.S. News & World Report magazine rankings are built on data from Nursing Home Compare, a consumer website run by the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Nineteen nursing homes make publication’s ‘best’ list”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)