Nineteen nursing homes make publication’s ‘best’ list
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 12,2012
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — Many nursing homes in Mississippi have been recognized as the “Best Nursing Homes in 2012” by U.S. News & World Report magazine, according to the Mississippi Health Care Association (MHCA).
In the magazine’s “Best Nursing Homes in 2012” report, the following MHCA member facilities in Mississippi were recognized as having the highest five-star rating from the federal government’s Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: Reginald P. White Nursing Facility (Meridian); Mississippi Care Center of DeKalb (DeKalb); Trinity Healthcare Center (Columbus); Bedford Alzheimer’s Care Center (Hattiesburg); Bedford Care Center of Petal (Petal); Bruce Community Living Center (Bruce); Greene Rural Health Center (Leakesville); Lakeside Living Center (Quitman); Lexington Manor Senior Care (Lexington); Magnolia Senior Care (Jackson); Mississippi Care Center of Morton (Morton); Pineview Healthcare Center (Waynesboro); Clinton Health Care (Clinton); Community Place (Jackson); Countrybrook Living Center (Brookhaven); Hinds Nursing & Rehab Center (Jackson); Quitman County Nursing Center (Marks); Ocean Springs Nursing Center (Ocean Springs); and, Liberty Community Living Center (Liberty).
The U.S. News & World Report magazine rankings are built on data from Nursing Home Compare, a consumer website run by the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Nineteen nursing homes make publication’s ‘best’ list”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics