Nineteen nursing homes make publication’s ‘best’ list
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 12,2012
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — Many nursing homes in Mississippi have been recognized as the “Best Nursing Homes in 2012” by U.S. News & World Report magazine, according to the Mississippi Health Care Association (MHCA).
In the magazine’s “Best Nursing Homes in 2012” report, the following MHCA member facilities in Mississippi were recognized as having the highest five-star rating from the federal government’s Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: Reginald P. White Nursing Facility (Meridian); Mississippi Care Center of DeKalb (DeKalb); Trinity Healthcare Center (Columbus); Bedford Alzheimer’s Care Center (Hattiesburg); Bedford Care Center of Petal (Petal); Bruce Community Living Center (Bruce); Greene Rural Health Center (Leakesville); Lakeside Living Center (Quitman); Lexington Manor Senior Care (Lexington); Magnolia Senior Care (Jackson); Mississippi Care Center of Morton (Morton); Pineview Healthcare Center (Waynesboro); Clinton Health Care (Clinton); Community Place (Jackson); Countrybrook Living Center (Brookhaven); Hinds Nursing & Rehab Center (Jackson); Quitman County Nursing Center (Marks); Ocean Springs Nursing Center (Ocean Springs); and, Liberty Community Living Center (Liberty).
The U.S. News & World Report magazine rankings are built on data from Nursing Home Compare, a consumer website run by the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Nineteen nursing homes make publication’s ‘best’ list”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium