Community Bancshares executives talk with lawmakers
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 15,2012
Freddie J. Bagley, president and CEO of Community Bancshares Inc., and Chuck Nicholson, COO of Community Bancshares, visited the nation’s capital recently to voice their concerns about how current banking proposals could impact the local economy. The visit was part of the American Bankers Association’s annual Government Relations Summit.
Bagley and Nicholson met with Senators Roger Wicker and Thad Cochran, and Congressmen Alan Nunnelee, Gregg Harper and Steven Palazzo to discuss recent regulatory changes and ways to enhance small business lending.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Community Bancshares executives talk with lawmakers”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill