Community Bancshares executives talk with lawmakers
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 15,2012
Freddie J. Bagley, president and CEO of Community Bancshares Inc., and Chuck Nicholson, COO of Community Bancshares, visited the nation’s capital recently to voice their concerns about how current banking proposals could impact the local economy. The visit was part of the American Bankers Association’s annual Government Relations Summit.
Bagley and Nicholson met with Senators Roger Wicker and Thad Cochran, and Congressmen Alan Nunnelee, Gregg Harper and Steven Palazzo to discuss recent regulatory changes and ways to enhance small business lending.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Community Bancshares executives talk with lawmakers”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62