Community Bancshares executives talk with lawmakers
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 15,2012
Freddie J. Bagley, president and CEO of Community Bancshares Inc., and Chuck Nicholson, COO of Community Bancshares, visited the nation’s capital recently to voice their concerns about how current banking proposals could impact the local economy. The visit was part of the American Bankers Association’s annual Government Relations Summit.
Bagley and Nicholson met with Senators Roger Wicker and Thad Cochran, and Congressmen Alan Nunnelee, Gregg Harper and Steven Palazzo to discuss recent regulatory changes and ways to enhance small business lending.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Community Bancshares executives talk with lawmakers”
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life