Community Bancshares executives talk with lawmakers
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 15,2012
Freddie J. Bagley, president and CEO of Community Bancshares Inc., and Chuck Nicholson, COO of Community Bancshares, visited the nation’s capital recently to voice their concerns about how current banking proposals could impact the local economy. The visit was part of the American Bankers Association’s annual Government Relations Summit.
Bagley and Nicholson met with Senators Roger Wicker and Thad Cochran, and Congressmen Alan Nunnelee, Gregg Harper and Steven Palazzo to discuss recent regulatory changes and ways to enhance small business lending.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Community Bancshares executives talk with lawmakers”
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment