Community Bancshares executives talk with lawmakers
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 15,2012
Freddie J. Bagley, president and CEO of Community Bancshares Inc., and Chuck Nicholson, COO of Community Bancshares, visited the nation’s capital recently to voice their concerns about how current banking proposals could impact the local economy. The visit was part of the American Bankers Association’s annual Government Relations Summit.
Bagley and Nicholson met with Senators Roger Wicker and Thad Cochran, and Congressmen Alan Nunnelee, Gregg Harper and Steven Palazzo to discuss recent regulatory changes and ways to enhance small business lending.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Community Bancshares executives talk with lawmakers”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs