Cleveland goes to Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 15,2012
Longtime Jackson Clarion-Ledger sports columnist Rick Cleveland has been named the executive director of the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame. Cleveland, 59, takes over for the late Michael Rubenstein, who had been the Hall of Fame’s only executive director since it opened in 1996.
Cleveland began his full-time journalism career at The Hattiesburg American in 1970 and has worked at The Clarion-Ledger since 1979.
His final day at The Clarion-Ledger was April 13. He will begin his duties at the Hall of Fame on May 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast