SBA names winner
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 15,2012
Charles Fuqua, owner of Four Seasons Lawn Care, LLC of Moss Point has been named the SBA 2012 Mississippi Small Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration. Mississippi SBA will honor Fuqua and six other Small Business Week winners June 28 at an award ceremony at the Imperial Palace in Biloxi.
In addition to Fuqua, the 2012 Small Business Week winners are: Jeffrey Butland Family Owned Business, Sean and Crystal Westmoreland, Dixie Glass, Pascagoula; Entrepreneurial Success Award, Jeffrey Davidson, Central Mississippi Tax Consultants, Terry; Financial Services Champion, John Stumph, JS Accounting & Information Systems Consulting, LLC, Mount Olive; Women in Business Champion, Amanda Green Alexander, Alexander & Watson, P.A., Jackson; SBDC Counselor of the Year, James Hendrick, Mississippi Small Business Development Center, University; and, WBC Counselor of the Year, William M. Brown, Mississippi Action for Community Education Inc., Greenville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi