SBA names winner
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 15,2012
Charles Fuqua, owner of Four Seasons Lawn Care, LLC of Moss Point has been named the SBA 2012 Mississippi Small Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration. Mississippi SBA will honor Fuqua and six other Small Business Week winners June 28 at an award ceremony at the Imperial Palace in Biloxi.
In addition to Fuqua, the 2012 Small Business Week winners are: Jeffrey Butland Family Owned Business, Sean and Crystal Westmoreland, Dixie Glass, Pascagoula; Entrepreneurial Success Award, Jeffrey Davidson, Central Mississippi Tax Consultants, Terry; Financial Services Champion, John Stumph, JS Accounting & Information Systems Consulting, LLC, Mount Olive; Women in Business Champion, Amanda Green Alexander, Alexander & Watson, P.A., Jackson; SBDC Counselor of the Year, James Hendrick, Mississippi Small Business Development Center, University; and, WBC Counselor of the Year, William M. Brown, Mississippi Action for Community Education Inc., Greenville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders