USM, William Carey to start Ph.D. nursing programs
by Associated Press
Published: April 17,2012
William Carey University and the University of Southern Mississippi are both setting up programs to help change that.
William Carey will start a Ph.D. program this fall in nursing education and administration, pending accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
It’s the nursing school’s first doctoral program. The two- to three-year program will admit at least 20 students in August
Last week, USM announced plans to start the first degree-granting nurse anesthesia program in the state. The three-year program will grant a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State