USM, William Carey to start Ph.D. nursing programs
by Associated Press
Published: April 17,2012
William Carey University and the University of Southern Mississippi are both setting up programs to help change that.
William Carey will start a Ph.D. program this fall in nursing education and administration, pending accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
It’s the nursing school’s first doctoral program. The two- to three-year program will admit at least 20 students in August
Last week, USM announced plans to start the first degree-granting nurse anesthesia program in the state. The three-year program will grant a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State