USM, William Carey to start Ph.D. nursing programs
by Associated Press
Published: April 17,2012
William Carey University and the University of Southern Mississippi are both setting up programs to help change that.
William Carey will start a Ph.D. program this fall in nursing education and administration, pending accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
It’s the nursing school’s first doctoral program. The two- to three-year program will admit at least 20 students in August
Last week, USM announced plans to start the first degree-granting nurse anesthesia program in the state. The three-year program will grant a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district