USM, William Carey to start Ph.D. nursing programs
Published: April 17,2012
William Carey University and the University of Southern Mississippi are both setting up programs to help change that.
William Carey will start a Ph.D. program this fall in nursing education and administration, pending accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
It’s the nursing school’s first doctoral program. The two- to three-year program will admit at least 20 students in August
Last week, USM announced plans to start the first degree-granting nurse anesthesia program in the state. The three-year program will grant a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form