Gov. makes appointment to port board
Published: April 20,2012
He originally was appointed by Gov. Kirk Fordice in 1993, and was reappointed twice by Gov. Haley Barbour.
The board consists of nine commissioners, with four appointed by the governor and five appointed by the Jackson County Board of Supervisors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center