Bailey announces retirement
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Mississippi Delta Community College’s president Larry Bailey is stepping down May 31 after 11 years of leading the two-year school. Bailey announced his retirement in an email to employees. He said retirement would allow him to spend more time with his family and to pursue other goals.
Bailey has spent 19 years at MDCC, eight as dean of academic affairs and the last 11 as president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus