Bailey announces retirement
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Mississippi Delta Community College’s president Larry Bailey is stepping down May 31 after 11 years of leading the two-year school. Bailey announced his retirement in an email to employees. He said retirement would allow him to spend more time with his family and to pursue other goals.
Bailey has spent 19 years at MDCC, eight as dean of academic affairs and the last 11 as president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters