Bailey announces retirement
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Mississippi Delta Community College’s president Larry Bailey is stepping down May 31 after 11 years of leading the two-year school. Bailey announced his retirement in an email to employees. He said retirement would allow him to spend more time with his family and to pursue other goals.
Bailey has spent 19 years at MDCC, eight as dean of academic affairs and the last 11 as president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn