Bailey announces retirement
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Mississippi Delta Community College’s president Larry Bailey is stepping down May 31 after 11 years of leading the two-year school. Bailey announced his retirement in an email to employees. He said retirement would allow him to spend more time with his family and to pursue other goals.
Bailey has spent 19 years at MDCC, eight as dean of academic affairs and the last 11 as president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case