Bailey announces retirement
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Mississippi Delta Community College’s president Larry Bailey is stepping down May 31 after 11 years of leading the two-year school. Bailey announced his retirement in an email to employees. He said retirement would allow him to spend more time with his family and to pursue other goals.
Bailey has spent 19 years at MDCC, eight as dean of academic affairs and the last 11 as president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Nullification and interposition
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections