Clinic welcomes Francavilla
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Gulf Coast Brain and Spine welcomes Thomas Francavilla, MD, in the practice of neurosurgery. Francavilla received his bachelor’s degree from the George Washington University and his master’s of science at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. He attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston. Francavilla completed his internship in general surgery at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C., and completed his residency in neurosurgery, adult neurosurgery and medical neurology at the George Washington University, pediatric neurosurgery at Children’s Hospital National Medical Center and neuropathology at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
He is board certified in neurosurgery with a special interest in minimally invasive spine surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate