Clinic welcomes Francavilla
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Gulf Coast Brain and Spine welcomes Thomas Francavilla, MD, in the practice of neurosurgery. Francavilla received his bachelor’s degree from the George Washington University and his master’s of science at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. He attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston. Francavilla completed his internship in general surgery at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C., and completed his residency in neurosurgery, adult neurosurgery and medical neurology at the George Washington University, pediatric neurosurgery at Children’s Hospital National Medical Center and neuropathology at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
He is board certified in neurosurgery with a special interest in minimally invasive spine surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast