Clinic welcomes Francavilla
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Gulf Coast Brain and Spine welcomes Thomas Francavilla, MD, in the practice of neurosurgery. Francavilla received his bachelor’s degree from the George Washington University and his master’s of science at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. He attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston. Francavilla completed his internship in general surgery at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C., and completed his residency in neurosurgery, adult neurosurgery and medical neurology at the George Washington University, pediatric neurosurgery at Children’s Hospital National Medical Center and neuropathology at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
He is board certified in neurosurgery with a special interest in minimally invasive spine surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren