Clinic welcomes Francavilla
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Gulf Coast Brain and Spine welcomes Thomas Francavilla, MD, in the practice of neurosurgery. Francavilla received his bachelor’s degree from the George Washington University and his master’s of science at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. He attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston. Francavilla completed his internship in general surgery at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C., and completed his residency in neurosurgery, adult neurosurgery and medical neurology at the George Washington University, pediatric neurosurgery at Children’s Hospital National Medical Center and neuropathology at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
He is board certified in neurosurgery with a special interest in minimally invasive spine surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity