Clinic welcomes Francavilla
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Gulf Coast Brain and Spine welcomes Thomas Francavilla, MD, in the practice of neurosurgery. Francavilla received his bachelor’s degree from the George Washington University and his master’s of science at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. He attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston. Francavilla completed his internship in general surgery at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C., and completed his residency in neurosurgery, adult neurosurgery and medical neurology at the George Washington University, pediatric neurosurgery at Children’s Hospital National Medical Center and neuropathology at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
He is board certified in neurosurgery with a special interest in minimally invasive spine surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M