Clinic welcomes Francavilla
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Gulf Coast Brain and Spine welcomes Thomas Francavilla, MD, in the practice of neurosurgery. Francavilla received his bachelor’s degree from the George Washington University and his master’s of science at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. He attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston. Francavilla completed his internship in general surgery at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C., and completed his residency in neurosurgery, adult neurosurgery and medical neurology at the George Washington University, pediatric neurosurgery at Children’s Hospital National Medical Center and neuropathology at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
He is board certified in neurosurgery with a special interest in minimally invasive spine surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways