Clinic welcomes Francavilla
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Gulf Coast Brain and Spine welcomes Thomas Francavilla, MD, in the practice of neurosurgery. Francavilla received his bachelor’s degree from the George Washington University and his master’s of science at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. He attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston. Francavilla completed his internship in general surgery at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C., and completed his residency in neurosurgery, adult neurosurgery and medical neurology at the George Washington University, pediatric neurosurgery at Children’s Hospital National Medical Center and neuropathology at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
He is board certified in neurosurgery with a special interest in minimally invasive spine surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility