Clinic welcomes Francavilla
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Gulf Coast Brain and Spine welcomes Thomas Francavilla, MD, in the practice of neurosurgery. Francavilla received his bachelor’s degree from the George Washington University and his master’s of science at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. He attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston. Francavilla completed his internship in general surgery at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C., and completed his residency in neurosurgery, adult neurosurgery and medical neurology at the George Washington University, pediatric neurosurgery at Children’s Hospital National Medical Center and neuropathology at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
He is board certified in neurosurgery with a special interest in minimally invasive spine surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)