Clinic welcomes Francavilla
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Gulf Coast Brain and Spine welcomes Thomas Francavilla, MD, in the practice of neurosurgery. Francavilla received his bachelor’s degree from the George Washington University and his master’s of science at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. He attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston. Francavilla completed his internship in general surgery at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C., and completed his residency in neurosurgery, adult neurosurgery and medical neurology at the George Washington University, pediatric neurosurgery at Children’s Hospital National Medical Center and neuropathology at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
He is board certified in neurosurgery with a special interest in minimally invasive spine surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation