Davis takes oath
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Gregory K. Davis, a Jackson attorney, has been sworn in as the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Mississippi, filling a position left vacant since 2009. He has become the chief federal law enforcement officer for criminal prosecutions and civil cases in the southern half of the state.
Davis is a native of Utica, and graduated from Mississippi State University in 1984 with a degree in chemical engineering and from the Tulane University Law School in 1987.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41