Davis takes oath
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Gregory K. Davis, a Jackson attorney, has been sworn in as the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Mississippi, filling a position left vacant since 2009. He has become the chief federal law enforcement officer for criminal prosecutions and civil cases in the southern half of the state.
Davis is a native of Utica, and graduated from Mississippi State University in 1984 with a degree in chemical engineering and from the Tulane University Law School in 1987.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip