Donohue earns honor
Susan Donohue of Hattiesburg, general education director at the Forrest County Center, was recently honored as a Phi Theta Kappa Distinguished College Administrator at the organization’s international convention in Nashville. Donohue taught in the Hattiesburg Public School District and at then-William Carey College before coming to PRCC in 1983 as a social sciences instructor in Poplarville. She retired in 1999 but returned to work for Pearl River on a part-time basis at the Forrest County Center.
She holds the bachelor of arts degree from Millsaps College and the master of arts from George Peabody College, now Vanderbilt University. She has also done additional study at Michigan State University and the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option