Employees’ service spotlighted
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Tags: Allan Eickelmann, Auxiliadora Arana-Sanchez, David Butler, Gulf Park, Janeal McKee, Janice Berthelot, Judy Isbell, Julie Cwikla, Linda Jordan, Michele Harris, Sara Powell, Tom Lansford, University of Southern Mississippi, Wendell Ricky Shaw
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Park campus celebrated the university’s Founders Day with a reception honoring employees for continuous service of 10 and 20 years to Southern Miss. In recognition of their service, honored employees received a commemorative pin from the university.
Honored employees include: Michele Harris, instructor of nursing, 10 years; Dr. Julie Cwikla, associate professor of mathematics, 10 years; Linda Jordan, assistant to the dean, 20 years; Dr. Tom Lansford, academic dean, 10 years; Judy Isbell, director of web services, 10 years; Janice Berthelot, switchboard operator and receptionist, 10 years; Janeal McKee, student services coordinator, 20 years; Wendell Ricky Shaw, patrol officer, 20 years; Auxiliadora Arana-Sanchez, instructor of Spanish, 10 years; Dr. David Butler, associate professor of international development, 10 years; Dr. Allan Eickelmann, instructor of philosophy and religion, 10 years; and, Sara Powell, instructor of nursing, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency