Employees’ service spotlighted
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Tags: Allan Eickelmann, Auxiliadora Arana-Sanchez, David Butler, Gulf Park, Janeal McKee, Janice Berthelot, Judy Isbell, Julie Cwikla, Linda Jordan, Michele Harris, Sara Powell, Tom Lansford, University of Southern Mississippi, Wendell Ricky Shaw
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Park campus celebrated the university’s Founders Day with a reception honoring employees for continuous service of 10 and 20 years to Southern Miss. In recognition of their service, honored employees received a commemorative pin from the university.
Honored employees include: Michele Harris, instructor of nursing, 10 years; Dr. Julie Cwikla, associate professor of mathematics, 10 years; Linda Jordan, assistant to the dean, 20 years; Dr. Tom Lansford, academic dean, 10 years; Judy Isbell, director of web services, 10 years; Janice Berthelot, switchboard operator and receptionist, 10 years; Janeal McKee, student services coordinator, 20 years; Wendell Ricky Shaw, patrol officer, 20 years; Auxiliadora Arana-Sanchez, instructor of Spanish, 10 years; Dr. David Butler, associate professor of international development, 10 years; Dr. Allan Eickelmann, instructor of philosophy and religion, 10 years; and, Sara Powell, instructor of nursing, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium