Employees’ service spotlighted
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Tags: Allan Eickelmann, Auxiliadora Arana-Sanchez, David Butler, Gulf Park, Janeal McKee, Janice Berthelot, Judy Isbell, Julie Cwikla, Linda Jordan, Michele Harris, Sara Powell, Tom Lansford, University of Southern Mississippi, Wendell Ricky Shaw
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Park campus celebrated the university’s Founders Day with a reception honoring employees for continuous service of 10 and 20 years to Southern Miss. In recognition of their service, honored employees received a commemorative pin from the university.
Honored employees include: Michele Harris, instructor of nursing, 10 years; Dr. Julie Cwikla, associate professor of mathematics, 10 years; Linda Jordan, assistant to the dean, 20 years; Dr. Tom Lansford, academic dean, 10 years; Judy Isbell, director of web services, 10 years; Janice Berthelot, switchboard operator and receptionist, 10 years; Janeal McKee, student services coordinator, 20 years; Wendell Ricky Shaw, patrol officer, 20 years; Auxiliadora Arana-Sanchez, instructor of Spanish, 10 years; Dr. David Butler, associate professor of international development, 10 years; Dr. Allan Eickelmann, instructor of philosophy and religion, 10 years; and, Sara Powell, instructor of nursing, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love