Employees’ service spotlighted
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Tags: Allan Eickelmann, Auxiliadora Arana-Sanchez, David Butler, Gulf Park, Janeal McKee, Janice Berthelot, Judy Isbell, Julie Cwikla, Linda Jordan, Michele Harris, Sara Powell, Tom Lansford, University of Southern Mississippi, Wendell Ricky Shaw
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Park campus celebrated the university’s Founders Day with a reception honoring employees for continuous service of 10 and 20 years to Southern Miss. In recognition of their service, honored employees received a commemorative pin from the university.
Honored employees include: Michele Harris, instructor of nursing, 10 years; Dr. Julie Cwikla, associate professor of mathematics, 10 years; Linda Jordan, assistant to the dean, 20 years; Dr. Tom Lansford, academic dean, 10 years; Judy Isbell, director of web services, 10 years; Janice Berthelot, switchboard operator and receptionist, 10 years; Janeal McKee, student services coordinator, 20 years; Wendell Ricky Shaw, patrol officer, 20 years; Auxiliadora Arana-Sanchez, instructor of Spanish, 10 years; Dr. David Butler, associate professor of international development, 10 years; Dr. Allan Eickelmann, instructor of philosophy and religion, 10 years; and, Sara Powell, instructor of nursing, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season