Employees’ service spotlighted
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Tags: Allan Eickelmann, Auxiliadora Arana-Sanchez, David Butler, Gulf Park, Janeal McKee, Janice Berthelot, Judy Isbell, Julie Cwikla, Linda Jordan, Michele Harris, Sara Powell, Tom Lansford, University of Southern Mississippi, Wendell Ricky Shaw
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Park campus celebrated the university’s Founders Day with a reception honoring employees for continuous service of 10 and 20 years to Southern Miss. In recognition of their service, honored employees received a commemorative pin from the university.
Honored employees include: Michele Harris, instructor of nursing, 10 years; Dr. Julie Cwikla, associate professor of mathematics, 10 years; Linda Jordan, assistant to the dean, 20 years; Dr. Tom Lansford, academic dean, 10 years; Judy Isbell, director of web services, 10 years; Janice Berthelot, switchboard operator and receptionist, 10 years; Janeal McKee, student services coordinator, 20 years; Wendell Ricky Shaw, patrol officer, 20 years; Auxiliadora Arana-Sanchez, instructor of Spanish, 10 years; Dr. David Butler, associate professor of international development, 10 years; Dr. Allan Eickelmann, instructor of philosophy and religion, 10 years; and, Sara Powell, instructor of nursing, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal