NSSC promotes Dubuisson
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Rebecca Dubuisson is the new deputy director of the NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC). Dubuisson has 24 years of experience in business administration including acquisition management, institutional management, and financial management. She began her NASA career in 1988 at the Stennis Space Center (SSC) as a procurement analyst in the Procurement and Business Management Office. In 1999, she began serving as procurement officer for SSC and was the Center’s advocate for competitive sourcing.
After leading a yearlong propulsion test operations source evaluation board, Dubuisson was named the SSC program manager for the implementation of NASA’s Integrated Financial Management Program. In 2005, Dubuisson joined the newly forming NSSC as deputy director, business and administration. She became director of this office in 2007.
Dubuisson was appointed to the federal Senior Executive Service in September 2007.
A graduate of the Florida Institute of Technology of Orlando with an M.B.A., Dubuisson also holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county