NSSC promotes Dubuisson
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Rebecca Dubuisson is the new deputy director of the NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC). Dubuisson has 24 years of experience in business administration including acquisition management, institutional management, and financial management. She began her NASA career in 1988 at the Stennis Space Center (SSC) as a procurement analyst in the Procurement and Business Management Office. In 1999, she began serving as procurement officer for SSC and was the Center’s advocate for competitive sourcing.
After leading a yearlong propulsion test operations source evaluation board, Dubuisson was named the SSC program manager for the implementation of NASA’s Integrated Financial Management Program. In 2005, Dubuisson joined the newly forming NSSC as deputy director, business and administration. She became director of this office in 2007.
Dubuisson was appointed to the federal Senior Executive Service in September 2007.
A graduate of the Florida Institute of Technology of Orlando with an M.B.A., Dubuisson also holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss