NSSC promotes Dubuisson
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Rebecca Dubuisson is the new deputy director of the NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC). Dubuisson has 24 years of experience in business administration including acquisition management, institutional management, and financial management. She began her NASA career in 1988 at the Stennis Space Center (SSC) as a procurement analyst in the Procurement and Business Management Office. In 1999, she began serving as procurement officer for SSC and was the Center’s advocate for competitive sourcing.
After leading a yearlong propulsion test operations source evaluation board, Dubuisson was named the SSC program manager for the implementation of NASA’s Integrated Financial Management Program. In 2005, Dubuisson joined the newly forming NSSC as deputy director, business and administration. She became director of this office in 2007.
Dubuisson was appointed to the federal Senior Executive Service in September 2007.
A graduate of the Florida Institute of Technology of Orlando with an M.B.A., Dubuisson also holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center