Sims earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Tony Sims has been promoted to senior vice president and director of marketing for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Banks. Active in the banking community, Sims serves on the Communications Council for the Mississippi Bankers Association and as a County Chairman for Mississippi Young Bankers. He is also a member of the 2012 class of MEC Leadership Mississippi program, American Bankers Association Marketing Network and the American Advertising Federation of Jackson.
Sims, a Gulfport native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelors of science in marketing. He is also currently attending the School of Bank Marketing and Management at Southern Methodist University in Texas.
Active in the community, Sims volunteers his time helping with Cub Scouts Troop 576. He currently resides in Brandon with his wife, Libby, and their two children Jake and Samantha.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil