Sims earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Tony Sims has been promoted to senior vice president and director of marketing for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Banks. Active in the banking community, Sims serves on the Communications Council for the Mississippi Bankers Association and as a County Chairman for Mississippi Young Bankers. He is also a member of the 2012 class of MEC Leadership Mississippi program, American Bankers Association Marketing Network and the American Advertising Federation of Jackson.
Sims, a Gulfport native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelors of science in marketing. He is also currently attending the School of Bank Marketing and Management at Southern Methodist University in Texas.
Active in the community, Sims volunteers his time helping with Cub Scouts Troop 576. He currently resides in Brandon with his wife, Libby, and their two children Jake and Samantha.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics