Sims earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Tony Sims has been promoted to senior vice president and director of marketing for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Banks. Active in the banking community, Sims serves on the Communications Council for the Mississippi Bankers Association and as a County Chairman for Mississippi Young Bankers. He is also a member of the 2012 class of MEC Leadership Mississippi program, American Bankers Association Marketing Network and the American Advertising Federation of Jackson.
Sims, a Gulfport native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelors of science in marketing. He is also currently attending the School of Bank Marketing and Management at Southern Methodist University in Texas.
Active in the community, Sims volunteers his time helping with Cub Scouts Troop 576. He currently resides in Brandon with his wife, Libby, and their two children Jake and Samantha.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus