Sims earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Tony Sims has been promoted to senior vice president and director of marketing for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Banks. Active in the banking community, Sims serves on the Communications Council for the Mississippi Bankers Association and as a County Chairman for Mississippi Young Bankers. He is also a member of the 2012 class of MEC Leadership Mississippi program, American Bankers Association Marketing Network and the American Advertising Federation of Jackson.
Sims, a Gulfport native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelors of science in marketing. He is also currently attending the School of Bank Marketing and Management at Southern Methodist University in Texas.
Active in the community, Sims volunteers his time helping with Cub Scouts Troop 576. He currently resides in Brandon with his wife, Libby, and their two children Jake and Samantha.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county