Sims earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Tony Sims has been promoted to senior vice president and director of marketing for Community Bancshares Inc., the holding company for Community Banks. Active in the banking community, Sims serves on the Communications Council for the Mississippi Bankers Association and as a County Chairman for Mississippi Young Bankers. He is also a member of the 2012 class of MEC Leadership Mississippi program, American Bankers Association Marketing Network and the American Advertising Federation of Jackson.
Sims, a Gulfport native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelors of science in marketing. He is also currently attending the School of Bank Marketing and Management at Southern Methodist University in Texas.
Active in the community, Sims volunteers his time helping with Cub Scouts Troop 576. He currently resides in Brandon with his wife, Libby, and their two children Jake and Samantha.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar