Snipes leading Main Street
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Brantley Snipes is the new executive director Main Street Greenwood Inc. Snipes, a native of Greenville, holds a bachelor of science in horticulture from Auburn University and a master of landscape architecture and master of horticultural science degrees from North Carolina State University.
Her experience includes serving as a stormwater consultant with the North Carolina Watershed Education for Community Officials, teaching assistant for the Department of Horticulture at North Carolina State University, and internships with the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office and Southern Homes and Gardens in Montgomery, Ala. In addition Snipes served as a research assistant for the USDA National Soils Laboratory at Auburn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November