Snipes leading Main Street
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Brantley Snipes is the new executive director Main Street Greenwood Inc. Snipes, a native of Greenville, holds a bachelor of science in horticulture from Auburn University and a master of landscape architecture and master of horticultural science degrees from North Carolina State University.
Her experience includes serving as a stormwater consultant with the North Carolina Watershed Education for Community Officials, teaching assistant for the Department of Horticulture at North Carolina State University, and internships with the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office and Southern Homes and Gardens in Montgomery, Ala. In addition Snipes served as a research assistant for the USDA National Soils Laboratory at Auburn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal