Snipes leading Main Street
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2012
Brantley Snipes is the new executive director Main Street Greenwood Inc. Snipes, a native of Greenville, holds a bachelor of science in horticulture from Auburn University and a master of landscape architecture and master of horticultural science degrees from North Carolina State University.
Her experience includes serving as a stormwater consultant with the North Carolina Watershed Education for Community Officials, teaching assistant for the Department of Horticulture at North Carolina State University, and internships with the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office and Southern Homes and Gardens in Montgomery, Ala. In addition Snipes served as a research assistant for the USDA National Soils Laboratory at Auburn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement