St. Dominic’s new behavioral health facility now open
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 30,2012
JACKSON — The first phase of St. Dominic’s new Behavioral Health Services building housing the acute care psychiatric hospital is now complete and open for patients.
Instead of renovating the existing Behavioral Health Services building, which was in need of substantial repairs, St. Dominic’s partially razed the building and reconstructed it in the same location.
While part of the facility will remain under construction, the side of the facility where patients are treated will be operational. The entire project has an expected completion date in 2013.
When fully completed, the 77-bed, two-story, state-of-the-art facility will contain 56,500 square feet on the first level and 21,500 square feet on the second level.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal